Windows 10: Update installs more then once

Discus and support Update installs more then once in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, Well, its again some update issue,same update installed 3 times, as on attached screenshot. As far as I can remember the dates, several times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Motim, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Update installs more then once

Hello,
    Well, its again some update issue,same update installed 3 times, as on attached screenshot.
    As far as I can remember the dates, several times tried to uninstall (not succesfully) the "Mixed Reality Portal",
    then I was asked to restart computer to finish, "Windows is configuring...." and an update added to the list.
    Only now I noticed its the same update.
    Any explanation ?
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Jun 29, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 29, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update installs more then once :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Update installs more then once

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

Update installs more then once

1. Update installs more then once - Similar Threads - Update installs more

2. Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and was billed more than once for it. How can I contact support and speak to a real person about my issue. The automated reply tells me to go the the website and the website is not helpful. How can I find help ?...
  3. Bluescreen approximately once a week maybe more

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen approximately once a week maybe more: Hi, my pc has been experiencing blue screen errors and I'm at a loss for what could be causing them. I first built my pc last year and it was working fine for a few months back home but once I took it to uni with me it started to bluescreen once a week. This happened for most...
  4. Why don't updates show up more than once?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why don't updates show up more than once?: On December 11th, which is one day before the 2nd Tuesday of the month when the main update comes out, I checked for updates and there were 2 of them, plus an optional one to upgrade to version 1909. Since I didn't have the time to download right then, I put it off until...
  5. If you see this message more than once, ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If you see this message more than once, ...: For the last week or so, I've got this three or four times. [img] So this morning I went through the exercise to no avail. I just got it again. Anyone else getting it? Got any suggestions? I do appreciate y'alls time. Thank you 126957
  6. Updates installing more than once

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates installing more than once: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just realized that KB4023057 has installed itself 3 times--November and December, 2018, and January 2019. KB4100347 has installed twice: once on January 29 and again today. Why would that be? 126628
  7. Definition update once more broke my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Definition update once more broke my computer: Tonight before going to bed I turn on my Dell. It had been running smoothly since I had to do an fresh last week. I got all the Windows and email options set but I'm not going to waste my time to reinstalling apps until Dell survives enough definition updates without killing...
  8. Running sfc /scannow more than once

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running sfc /scannow more than once: I've run across the suggestion that when running sfc /scannow it should be run two or three times, even if you received the message Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. My understanding has been that if no integrity violation are found you...
  9. Drives showing more then once in Fire Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drives showing more then once in Fire Explorer: Curious why 3 of my external hard drives are showing more than once in Fire Explorer? Thanks for any help. [img] 111143
  10. Drives showing more the once in Fire Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Drives showing more the once in Fire Explorer: Curious why 3 of my external hard drives are showing more than once in Fire Explorer? Thanks for any help. [img] 111143

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update installed more than once