Windows 10: update is not working

Discus and support update is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the language or edition of the version of windows currently installed on your pc isn't supported on your pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by prajwalgodaba, Jan 14, 2022.

1. update is not working

the language or edition of the version of windows currently installed on your pc isn't supported on your pc

:)

prajwalgodaba, Jan 14, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 14, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update is not working :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 14, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

update is not working

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

update is not working

1. update is not working - Similar Threads - update working

2. Microphone on external webcam stopped working after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone on external webcam stopped working after Windows 11 update: I updated my new computer to Windows 11 yesterday. Prior to the update, the mic was completely functional. However, Once I made the update, the mic no longer works but the camera does.Make/model of computer: ASUS ROG Strix G17Webcam: ASUS ROG Eye SI do not receive any error...
  3. Microphone on external webcam stopped working after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone on external webcam stopped working after Windows 11 update: I updated my new computer to Windows 11 yesterday. Prior to the update, the mic was completely functional. However, Once I made the update, the mic no longer works but the camera does.Make/model of computer: ASUS ROG Strix G17Webcam: ASUS ROG Eye SI do not receive any error...
  4. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.: My IT firm has tried to uninstall, but Windows 10 is not allowing the Uninstall and update button to work. I need access to my server and need someone from Microsoft to fix this issue. Why do I need to pay my IT for Microsoft's issue? Can anyone help resolve this issue ASAP?...
  5. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.: My IT firm has tried to uninstall, but Windows 10 is not allowing the Uninstall and update button to work. I need access to my server and need someone from Microsoft to fix this issue. Why do I need to pay my IT for Microsoft's issue? Can anyone help resolve this issue ASAP?...
  6. I cannot get my VPN to work since the 1/11/21 Security Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Most Microsoft apps Crash after Windows 10 update and search does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most Microsoft apps Crash after Windows 10 update and search does not work: After the last MS update, I realized there was a problem when my search bar would not work in the start menu nor in file explorer. Then problems progressed: nearly all apps that come with Windows 10 crash. Microsoft tried resetting problem apps, and finally recommended...
  8. Most Microsoft apps Crash after Windows 10 update and search does not work

Most Microsoft apps Crash after Windows 10 update and search does not work: After the last MS update, I realized there was a problem when my search bar would not work in the start menu nor in file explorer. Then problems progressed: nearly all apps that come with Windows 10 crash. Microsoft tried resetting problem apps, and finally recommended...
  9. Most Microsoft apps Crash after Windows 10 update and search does not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My audio output device doesn't work anymore after an update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio output device doesn't work anymore after an update in Windows 10: My audio output device doesn't work anymore after an update in Windows 10I tried every solution from the web, Microsoft support but it still did not work after all...