Windows 10: Update issue

Discus and support Update issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This has been at this spot for over 3 hours. I rebooted and it started again at 1% and went to this spot again and stopped. Any suggestions? 97326 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windowsfree, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Update issue

This has been at this spot for over 3 hours. I rebooted and it started again at 1% and went to this spot again and stopped. Any suggestions?

:)

Windowsfree, Nov 5, 2017

2. Supress Microsoft 10 upgrade pop up

How do you suppress the pop up for the upgrade to Microsoft 10?

Microsoft 10 update issue, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Windows 10 notification and icon won't go away

When will the issue be resolved?

Microsoft 10 update issue, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Update issue

I think it may be trying to update from 1703 to 1709. It's 4GB & will take a long time.

Comp Cmndo, Nov 5, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    More like 1607 to 1703. It says this update is 'Features update to Windows 10, version 1703'. As this is Enterprise, that would be consistent with 'Defer upgrades' being turned on.

The comment about size and time is spot on though, whichever version it's updating to. Updates do appear to take a pause while processing what has been downloaded so far. look in Task Manager you'll probably see a lot of activity from the likes of TiWorker. Be patient, often there's a big jump in the '% done' when the housekeeping finishes and downloading resumes.

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Update issue

1. Update issue - Similar Threads - Update issue

2. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  3. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  4. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...
  5. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...
  6. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update issue: Hello,From the past few months i have been trying to update my windows 10......i have been getting the same error "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  8. Windows 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update issue: Hello,From the past few months i have been trying to update my windows 10......i have been getting the same error "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  9. Windows 10 update issue

10. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...