Windows 10: Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803?

Discus and support Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just noticed this update last night. I set my WiFi to Metered Connection as to not automatically download updates. I would like to know if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paolonicus, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803?

I just noticed this update last night. I set my WiFi to Metered Connection as to not automatically download updates. I would like to know if this cumulative update fixes the issue some of us are having with the 1803 build, namely Dolby Audio being broken, and the system freezing when an external USB Webcam is connected and has been left on for a while.

:)

Paolonicus, Jul 22, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 22, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Counter-Strike: Source Update Available

Updates to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
    • Added cs_militia with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
    • Fixed player name crash exploit
    • Fixed rare visibility issue near portals such as doorways and windows
    • Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in doors becoming stuck closed
    • Fixed animation issue with shotgun reloads interrupting fire animations
    • Fixed bug where footsteps sometimes sounded for crouched players on stairs or slopes (they no longer do)
    • Fixed buy menu locking up if keypad Enter is bound to "buymenu"
    • Detail props sway in the breeze now
    • Underwater observers no longer play drowning damage sounds
    • Hostages can open doors and step up onto ledges/stairs now
    Source: Steam

malware, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803?

Clicking sound while using Dolby Atmos surround in headphones.

Hi Remy,

It is possible that your experiencing problems with your Dolby Atmos speaker setup due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how you can run sound troubleshooter. It will let you automatically
    diagnose sound problems and provide you a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803?

1. Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803? - Similar Threads - Update KB4345421 does

2. Bizarre sound issues after windows/Dolby update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bizarre sound issues after windows/Dolby update: Ok, so after googling sound issues, I know someone must have knowledge of this. But it's a little strange, and I have a partial workaround but it's really not correct/ideal. TL;DR - after a windows 10 update and installing Dolby app to try and get Dolby audio to pass to my...
  3. Microsoft feature update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft feature update 1803: Ok so i don't know why, but the update 1803gave me a problem. Which was that it made my system into an unstable mess. It happened just after I finished installing the update. I thought that it was just my laptop overheating, but when I took care of that it still has that...
  4. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  5. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  6. Windows 10 Feature Update (1803) Issue

Windows 10 Feature Update (1803) Issue: Hello, My office used about 800 Windows 10 professional Version OEM licenses for Dell Brand PC & Laptops. We are facing trouble a lot after getting Windows Feature Update(1803) automatically from internet. 1803 upgraded pc's doesn't run mozilla firefox and some time chrome...
  7. 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86-based Systems (KB4345421) -...

2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86-based Systems (KB4345421) -...: I am having a problem with this update. It keeps failing. I select retry. But it has failed 5 times. I've not had this problem before. I've restarted my computer before running microsoft update, but still fails. Harriet...
  8. KB4345421 July general update for 1803 fails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4345421 July general update for 1803 fails: I have tried five times to run the July update KB4345421 which seems to stall at 25% installation then brings back an error code 0x80070002. Previous culmulative updates have worked ok. This is for Windows 10/1803. Other updates seem to install ok. Any ideas appreciated. 114592
  9. Cannot update KB4345421

Cannot update KB4345421: My commuter will not update KB4345421 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4345421) 0x8024200d Pc is is in permanent loop of Initialising... & installing. I have already reset Windows costing many hours of frustration! Win 10...
  10. Install Feature Update 1803

Install Feature Update 1803: HI. I looking for some help. Specifically, exactly how do I install Feature Update 1830 which came out a month or so ago, WITHOUT using WIndows Update? I can't use Windows Update because it is clogged up with the constant failure of update KB4074588. Also, Restart is cloged...
Tags: