Windows 10: update log?

Discus and support update log? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; is there a way to read about what they have changed or updated in the frequent updates that you get 2509 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jamos316, Oct 16, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

update log?

is there a way to read about what they have changed or updated in the frequent updates that you get

:)

jamos316, Oct 16, 2014

2. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Oct 16, 2014
  3. SWE FILES WON'T OPEN ON MY PHONE AFTER 7.5 UPDATE?

SWE FILES WON'T OPEN ON MY PHONE AFTER 7.5 UPDATE? The browser says windows phone does not support this file type. I use to always open this file prior to the update.

Hd7 update swe?, Oct 16, 2014
  4. topgundcp Win User

update log?

From the Admin command prompt, copy and paste:
    wmic qfe list full /format:htable > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hotfix.html"
    This will create an html file on your desktop, double click to open it. If you want to know more about the update, there's a link under caption.

topgundcp, Oct 16, 2014
  5. drugo Win User
    hi
    may i know the differents between your command line and in PowerShell
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-WindowsUpdateLog

?

drugo, Nov 18, 2015
  6. topgundcp Win User
    Get-WindowsUpdateLog cmdlet will produce a logfile: WindowsUpdate.log to your desktop and gives info about all updates transaction and mainly used to troubleshoot if you ever receive an error message from Windows Updates.

The wmic command above will give you a list of updates installed in your PC in HTML format. Pretty much the same as the Updates History plus giving you the link under "Caption" column to MS site for more info about the Updates and you can also download the KB and manually install it if needed.

topgundcp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

update log?

1. update log? - Similar Threads - update log

2. After windows update microsoft account settings are deleted and it logs in like a new account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update microsoft account settings are deleted and it logs in like a new account: This happened 3rd time for past couple of years on this computer.I updated windows and when I logged in in my Microsoft Account every setting I had set and app I downloaded seems to be deleted.I log in and it looks like fresh new account, I happen to have my families account...
  3. After windows update microsoft account settings are deleted and it logs in like a new account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows update microsoft account settings are deleted and it logs in like a new account: This happened 3rd time for past couple of years on this computer.I updated windows and when I logged in in my Microsoft Account every setting I had set and app I downloaded seems to be deleted.I log in and it looks like fresh new account, I happen to have my families account...
  4. After windows update microsoft account settings are deleted and it logs in like a new account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't log in after update Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in after update Windows 11: I'm assuming this problem is because of an update that I was forced to install. I don't see anything else it could be. I type in my password and it accepts it, then asks me about a PIN that I can't create, then goes back to the sign in page for me to type it in again. It's...
  6. Can't log in after update Windows 11

Can't log in after update Windows 11: I'm assuming this problem is because of an update that I was forced to install. I don't see anything else it could be. I type in my password and it accepts it, then asks me about a PIN that I can't create, then goes back to the sign in page for me to type it in again. It's...
  7. January 2024 update - can't log in Oops, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    January 2024 update - can't log in Oops, something went wrong: Samsung Book 2 360 Pro. Windows 11. Had a Windows update can't recall exactly which one; small one; updated laptop. Now, fingerprint isn't recognized; neither is PIN. Trying to reset/recover PIN, I get "Oops, something went wrong; it's something on our end" I have tried two...
  8. January 2024 update - can't log in Oops, something went wrong

January 2024 update - can't log in Oops, something went wrong: Samsung Book 2 360 Pro. Windows 11. Had a Windows update can't recall exactly which one; small one; updated laptop. Now, fingerprint isn't recognized; neither is PIN. Trying to reset/recover PIN, I get "Oops, something went wrong; it's something on our end" I have tried two...
  9. Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update: When I start my pc and try to log in using my pin code, I get an error saying my pin can be validated at this time. I tried getting a new pin code, but that failed. After that I tried loging in with my password, but Windows claims its wrong. I have tried to change the...
  10. Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update

Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update: When I start my pc and try to log in using my pin code, I get an error saying my pin can be validated at this time. I tried getting a new pin code, but that failed. After that I tried loging in with my password, but Windows claims its wrong. I have tried to change the...