Windows 10: Update may have caused graphic problems on ROG Strix GL753VD

Discus and support Update may have caused graphic problems on ROG Strix GL753VD in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, so I have a ROG Strix GL753VD, which works fine. It performs fine and everything. Before the April Update, nothing of this sitaution ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ARaymond, Jun 14, 2018.

1. ARaymond Win User

Update may have caused graphic problems on ROG Strix GL753VD

Hello, so I have a ROG Strix GL753VD, which works fine. It performs fine and everything. Before the April Update, nothing of this sitaution ever occurred, however, ever since I have updated to the April Update, my NVIDIA GTX 1050 has been freaking out. I used to be able to run Minecraft fine on it, but within just minutes it will crash, I see flickering colors then it goes black but backlit. I am curious as to if there is a way that I can fix this. I have tried going back to the previous version.

:)

ARaymond, Jun 14, 2018

2. ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue

Hi Rjnagy.

According to manual those are ports 5 and 6

Update may have caused graphic problems on ROG Strix GL753VD [​IMG]

Further it comments that these ports will be shared when a SATA / PCIe mode m.2 device is installed.

Update may have caused graphic problems on ROG Strix GL753VD [​IMG]

Interesting because when mine is running m2 PCIe those ports are disable. Of course mine is a different architecture.

Not sure if you made a lot of changes to BIOS. What I would suggest, if you know your BIOS settings, remove m2, then load defaults in BIOS, save and see if that wakes them up.

I believe you will have issues if you want your m2 installed as well. Is your m2 Sata or PCIe?

You could contact Asus and confirm with your specific m2 if those ports are disable.

Your manual

https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Motherboa...lpDesk_Manual/

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 14, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Tatty_One Win User

Unlock shaders ASUS RX 560 ROG STRIX EVO GAMING 4GB?

I would go back to your retailer and suggest that you did not get what you thought you had bought...... namely a proper 560 although I am surprised that a premium model such as the ASUS ROG STRIX EVO would be a cut down substitute.

Tatty_One, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Update may have caused graphic problems on ROG Strix GL753VD - Similar Threads - Update may caused

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. disable function laptop rog strix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable function laptop rog strix: Hello, I want help regarding the fn button. I need to make it stop when I turn up the volume or turn it off. I cannot do it on the ROG Strix laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-function-laptop-rog-strix/a3fe0fcc-6360-4968-a094-b3dcd63f08e4
  4. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  5. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  6. BSOD Problem in ROG strix g715ih

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Problem in ROG strix g715ih: Hi i have a problem about BSOD it says ntos.krnl and sometimes kmode exeption not handled.I watched youtube how to fix it but it didnt work at all but it just longer my activity of using the laptop because i always got the BSOD every 15 minutes or less and sometimes it just...
  7. BSOD Problem in ROG strix g715ih

BSOD Problem in ROG strix g715ih: Hi i have a problem about BSOD it says ntos.krnl and sometimes kmode exeption not handled.I watched youtube how to fix it but it didnt work at all but it just longer my activity of using the laptop because i always got the BSOD every 15 minutes or less and sometimes it just...
  8. Updates may have caused a WINDOWS problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates may have caused a WINDOWS problem: On July 13 I received some MSN Updates: KB5038182, KB5028938 [this one seemed to have been issued twice] and MSRT.After the Restart, I noticed that my Taskbar had turned white. Going to "Personalisation", I found I couldn't change anything to where it should be. I'm staving...
  9. Updates may have caused a WINDOWS problem

Updates may have caused a WINDOWS problem: On July 13 I received some MSN Updates: KB5038182, KB5028938 [this one seemed to have been issued twice] and MSRT.After the Restart, I noticed that my Taskbar had turned white. Going to "Personalisation", I found I couldn't change anything to where it should be. I'm staving...
  10. Rog strix 1080 gpu schematic

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rog strix 1080 gpu schematic: Does anyone know where i can get a schematic for this GPU, it's 8 and 4 pin power Gpu. GP104-410-A1 Gpu i found a 8 pin only schematic but it differs too much. Thanks 169689

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gl753vd bios graphic gpu

2. is it possible to replace gpu on rog strix gl753vd?

3. rog update causes monitor not tp be detected

4. rog strix scar iii minecraft shader,
  5. asus strix 503 drivers update problem,
  6. asus rog strix gl753vd freezing issue,
  7. asus scar strix graphic not detected,
  8. rog audiowizard update for gl753vd,
  9. windows update 1903 asus gl753vd,
  10. update gl753vd,
  11. bios 307 update rog asus gl753vd