Windows 10: Update needs me signed in

Discus and support Update needs me signed in in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Local admin account Installed Office 2010 and now Windows Update wnats to install a bunch of security updates Only they fail: "We couldn't download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chemie, Nov 21, 2015.

1. chemie Win User

Update needs me signed in

Local admin account
    Installed Office 2010 and now Windows Update wnats to install a bunch of security updates
    Only they fail: "We couldn't download some updates because you were signed out of your account. Sign in with your account, try the update again, and stay signed in during the download."

I do not plan on having a MS account...so will it just keep looping on these updates forever? Can I get them manually?

:)

chemie, Nov 21, 2015

2. Facebook will not allow me to sign in...... "NOT SIGNED IN. Couldnt sign you in to facebook. Try again later"

How can I delete it if I was never able to add it? Its why I said I was trying to "add" it. Anyways, it works now. Must have just been the system last night because I didnt do anything different when I woke up and it logged me on and synced no problem.

Ballaholyk84, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Facebook will not allow me to sign in...... "NOT SIGNED IN. Couldnt sign you in to facebook. Try again later"

Try deleting Facebook and re-adding it.

To do so follow these steps

1) tap on Settings

2) Slide the screen to the left

3) tap on Social Networks

4) delete Facebook (it only deletes from the device)

5) Re enter your info and rebuild the Facebook account.

Let us know how it turns out

ClintL - WP7 Support, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

Update needs me signed in

1. Update needs me signed in - Similar Threads - Update needs signed

2. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  3. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  4. Keep me signed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep me signed in: how do i disable keep me signed and the other threads i saw only work for browser but this time it is in app and im using dragon city https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-me-signed-in/274f6baf-7de9-4eb1-a9e7-e7c8f209059f
  5. Keep me signed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep me signed in: how do i disable keep me signed and the other threads i saw only work for browser but this time it is in app and im using dragon city https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-me-signed-in/274f6baf-7de9-4eb1-a9e7-e7c8f209059f
  6. Need help with Sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Sign in: Hello recently for some reason the xbox pc app and windows store aren't allowing me to sign in at all. As when i sign into the windows store i get the error 'please try again later. 0x80190001'. While the xbox pc app just doesn't sign me in with a error 0xbba. Any help would...
  7. NEED HELP WITH UPDATE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED HELP WITH UPDATE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!: hello for some reason i cannot update the 2021-08 cumulative update for windows 10 version 20h2 for x64- based systems KB5005033. THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET IS "IT COULDNT COMPLETE THE UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES"AND ON MY WINDOWS UPDATE SECTION IT HAS THESE NUMBERS- 0x800f0922, can...
  8. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  9. Not letting me sign-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not letting me sign-in: On my laptop (running Windows 10 professional) I enter in the right password and it tells me that it’s incorrect. I meter in a multitude of other passwords and it still isn’t correct. It doesn’t allow me to change options on how to sign in too (sign in via fingerprint, sign...
  10. Why does Cortana need me to sign in to my MIcrosoft account?

in Cortana
    Why does Cortana need me to sign in to my MIcrosoft account?: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4046854/cortana-use-microsoft-account I don't like this policy!!! Corporate rules don't allow me to change my login to microsoft account You need to be more flexible in your software design!!!...