Windows 10: Update on Windows 10 caused deleting bluetooth driver

Discus and support Update on Windows 10 caused deleting bluetooth driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I know everybody might experience this kind of problem that when after an update made by windows, the Bluetooth driver was gone. I was so mad at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leryann, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Leryann Win User

Update on Windows 10 caused deleting bluetooth driver

Hi,

I know everybody might experience this kind of problem that when after an update made by windows, the Bluetooth driver was gone. I was so mad at this when I found at because I am using my wireless headset for my online job and now I cannot use it because of this single update. I ask for help at Microsoft and an agent tried to help me but it does not solve the problem. They remote my laptop and tried to install some Bluetooth driver but it does not pursue due to some issue and then he restore the system from the date it was not yet update by the Microsoft. After that, it doesn't solve the problem either.

I am asking the help of this community on what are the possible solution for this aside from using some Bluetooth Device that will connect to the usb port of the laptop. I don't want like that.

By the way, my laptop is ACER ASPIRE 4741G Intel Core i5. And the case number was 1435288294.

Thank you for all your advices.

Leryann

:)

Leryann, Jul 31, 2018

2. Windows 10 Update Deleted my Bluetooth Driver

Hi Casey,

The problem that started after installing the Windows 10 update might be caused by Bluetooth driver incompatibility. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• What is the current Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer? To check, type
      winver in Cortana search and press Enter.
    • Which Windows 10 update is causing the issue? If possible, can you send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried using a different Bluetooth device? If yes, are you experiencing the same problem?

As an initial troubleshooting step, since the Bluetooth driver does not appear in Device Manager, most probably, the existing Bluetooth driver is incompatible with the Windows 10 update. We recommend finding the compatible driver. We have an article that
    contains steps on how to find the compatible driver. For your reference, check this
    article and follow the steps under this section:
    Bluetooth doesn't appear in Device Manager after I upgraded from a previous version of Windows to Windows 10. How can I fix this?.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jul 31, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 31, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Update on Windows 10 caused deleting bluetooth driver - Similar Threads - Update caused deleting

2. Windows updates deleting/changing driver causing problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates deleting/changing driver causing problems: Hi, I am writing regarding a persisting issue that I have been dealing with. I got the new ASUS Zenbook 14" laptop two months ago and had issues with it which we have replaced again with a new one. But right now after another month it is still causing me problems with windows...
  3. Windows updates deleting/changing driver causing problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates deleting/changing driver causing problems: Hi, I am writing regarding a persisting issue that I have been dealing with. I got the new ASUS Zenbook 14" laptop two months ago and had issues with it which we have replaced again with a new one. But right now after another month it is still causing me problems with windows...
  4. Accidentally Deleted ICService_New Driver, Possibly Causing a Bluetooth Audio Connection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Deleted ICService_New Driver, Possibly Causing a Bluetooth Audio Connection...: So previously when my Bluetooth connection between my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE and my Windows 10 PC was fine, I noticed the audio streaming between my device was kind of choppy. Not knowing what I was doing, I thought maybe I could reinstall some drivers and see if that...
  5. Accidentally Deleted ICService_New Driver, Possibly Causing a Bluetooth Audio Connection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally Deleted ICService_New Driver, Possibly Causing a Bluetooth Audio Connection...: So previously when my Bluetooth connection between my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE and my Windows 10 PC was fine, I noticed the audio streaming between my device was kind of choppy. Not knowing what I was doing, I thought maybe I could reinstall some drivers and see if that...
  6. Accidentally Deleted ICService_New Driver, Possibly Causing a Bluetooth Audio Connection...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. deletion of bluetooth drivers

deletion of bluetooth drivers: dear sir/madami have a small problem i accidently uninstalled all the bluetooth drivers form device manager and also my bluetooth switch on and off button is missing i am using windows 10 32 bit softwareplease assist me...
  8. Updating Bluetooth Driver caused Blue Screen of Death

Updating Bluetooth Driver caused Blue Screen of Death: Hi I need clarification as to why my laptop an inspiron 15 7000 gaming crashed after I tried to update my bluetooth driver. I was updating the driver because Ive been hearing crackling/stuttering sounds on my blue headset whenever I play music or watch videos. The headset...
  9. Bluetooth drivers got deleted

Bluetooth drivers got deleted: so i was trying to connect my controller to my Hp laptop with windows 10 and my computer opened the device manager and deleted something off my computer. Turns out it was my Bluetooth drivers and now my bluetooth is off and there is no way of turning it on. And i have tried...
  10. Bluetooth Driver Deleted

Bluetooth Driver Deleted: I deleted my bluetooth driver as it was not detecting any of my devices and this was a common solution for many people. However, Windows 10 never helped me reinstall the driver and now I do not know what to do. How can I get the Bluetooth driver back on my laptop?...