Windows 10: Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter.

Discus and support Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My WIN 10 is updated till last Creators update. For what its worth: Today there was an update for Defender. 1-It downloaded to93% then stopped.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chris77, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Chris77 Win User

Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter.

My WIN 10 is updated till last Creators update.

For what its worth:
    Today there was an update for Defender.
    1-It downloaded to93% then stopped.
    2-I reboot, it the start from 86% up to 93% and stopped.
    3-I then went to Control panel, troubleshooter, ---Windows Update.
    I let it troubleshoot WIN 10 Update, on which it fixed some things + pending updates.
    4-I then rebooted, update of Defender went to 100%, everything is ok, no more update, WIN 10 Up to Date.

The problem is I cannot see from history where this last Defender KB update was installed-?
    ...But it say all ok.

:)

Chris77, Sep 1, 2017

2. Win10 Update fails with 0x8024401c

Win10 Update fails with 0x8024401c.

Reset the OS to no avail.

Troubleshooter finds a problem, fixes it. The same problem appears.

Drivers are up-to-date.

Have been running the troubleshooter as an administrator.

Robyn and JohnYalkin, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Windows Update Troubleshooter states it has fixed the Windows Update Database

Windows Update states there is an error after performing the update process.

I have tried the following from other Microsoft blogs:

1) Changed the group policy for Windows update time from 300 sec to 1800 sec

2) Ran the following commands:

YearRounder, Sep 1, 2017
Thema:

Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter.

1. Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter. - Similar Threads - Update problem fixed

2. How Do I fix this problem identified by the Update Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I fix this problem identified by the Update Troubleshooter: here is the Trouble Shooter reportWindows UpdatePublisher detailsIssues foundCheck for Windows Update issuesCheck for Windows Update issuesDetects issues related to Windows Update.DetectedResolve Windows Update issuesCompletedService registration is missing or corruptService...
  3. How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem: I want to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-troubleshooting-couldnt-identify/039f8932-0094-467c-9fa7-b9eebc499117
  4. Windows update troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update troubleshoot problem: Check for windows update issues DetectedDetects issues related to windows updatehelp needed Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback:...
  5. Windows update troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update troubleshoot problem: Check for windows update issues DetectedDetects issues related to windows updatehelp needed Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback:...
  6. Windows Update Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Troubleshoot Problem: Hi, Few days ago I updated my windows 11 system, with the updates being:1. 2022-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB50126432. 2022-04 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5012159After I restart, my PC starts...
  7. Windows Update Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Troubleshoot Problem: Hi, Few days ago I updated my windows 11 system, with the updates being:1. 2022-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB50126432. 2022-04 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5012159After I restart, my PC starts...
  8. Download Win10 2004 update ONCE - troubleshooting

Download Win10 2004 update ONCE - troubleshooting: The Win10 2004 update is not working on my system. I am trying to troubleshoot. Is there a way to download the needed update files just **ONCE**? Every time I retry the update, it has to spend 30 minutes downloading the update again! Is there a way to just download the...
  9. Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing: Tried installing an update for 'Sea of Thieves' but stood on pending. When I tried troubleshooting it i got this error but apparently it couldn't fix it. Does anyone know how to? All ideas would be great! [ATTACH]...
  10. Win10 Updates Problems

Win10 Updates Problems: The 1803 update wiped out several programs on my HP laptop---lost saved emails--and downloads Further updates on my Acer desktop wiped out my desktop- Additional updates move programs off the desktop and deletes others All changes require several hours to reset to a...