Windows 10: Update problem

Discus and support Update problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just had a "Critical Update" today 8/28 around 2:30 PM. As a result, I cannot play movies on my laptop anymore. Using an LG external drive. Never had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by milford, Aug 28, 2016.

1. milford Win User

Update problem

I just had a "Critical Update" today 8/28 around 2:30 PM. As a result, I cannot play movies on my laptop anymore. Using an LG external drive. Never had a problem before. Message Says " Unexpected error occurred on your PC. PC needs to restart. This happened twice while watching a Stars Wars DVD. I ran Scannow with no negative results. Just for fun, ran Defender and MAM. No problems. Any ideas?? I'm just about ready to do a restore. But the update would probably download and install again. *Confused*Eek*cry*Sad

:)

milford, Aug 28, 2016

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

When the update is removed. it will then come back, even if you hide it.

Help me get rid of Windows 10.

I found an article the show how to take ownership of the GWX folder and then disable the scheduled task.

Maybe this is what I need to do.

Problem User, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

Update problem

1. Update problem - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  3. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  4. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  6. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  7. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...
  8. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...
  9. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643: HI there,We're trying to update couple of PC's and laptop to the latest version of 22H2, however the updates failing with error 'Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643' have tried all things suggested as per your KB article and no go.Can you please guide me on what to...