Windows 10: Update(s) did not install

Discus and support Update(s) did not install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer rebooted and I got the message that it was installing updates. However, when it finally came back online, I checked my update history and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fred22, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Fred22 Win User

Update(s) did not install

My computer rebooted and I got the message that it was installing updates. However, when it finally came back online, I checked my update history and the message was "Update Failed To Install". There were 4, but they all said the same thing. "SECURITY UPDATE FOR INTERNET EXPLORER FLASH PLAYER". All were KB3132372. Was this only 1 update that failed 4 times or just 1 update? Can I install it manually or will it update automatically later? There was Microsoft link at the bottom of the message, but when I clicked on it, nothing happened.

:)

Fred22, Mar 13, 2016
  2. lewaz Win User

Why did not have 720T 's BLACK update

ok , 3q

lewaz, Mar 13, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    Why did not have 720T 's BLACK update

If they don't know, nobody else will know.

93tid, Mar 13, 2016
  4. Fred22 Win User

Since I don't ever use IE, is it even necessary to have this update? I use Firefox and have IE deactivated (or whatever it's called...tried to uninstall but got the message that I could reset so it would not be active...don't remember what it's called). I see that several people have had issues with updates failing to install and they haven't received any replies either. I did get a Windows Defender Security update today, so I assume that maybe the update failed to install because IE is not active. If I don't get a reply, I'm not going to worry about it. *Smile

Fred22, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Update(s) did not install - Similar Threads - Update did install

2. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  3. Did Microsoft change Win10's Printer Paradigm?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did Microsoft change Win10's Printer Paradigm?: My old printer died, so I went out and picked up a new one - an HP 8020e. Even though the box on the outside said USB2.0 - it does not have a USB interface (the 8020 does and the hole is still there - but who knows what's behind it). The spec says it only has ethernet and...
  4. Why did Windows 10's latest update brick my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did Windows 10's latest update brick my PC?: I made the utter mistake of giving into the windows update and allowing my PC to update about 3 days ago, ever since I've found an increasing number of things broken and non-functional. - Microsoft's new version of on-screen magnifier... whih I RELY upon to use my PC...
  5. Did the latest update(s) impact your product keys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did the latest update(s) impact your product keys?: Yesterday, a watermark appeared (bottom right corner) issuing that the windows product key was not to be found, and requested to check (settings > activation). I've playing offline for the past week so I didn't check any updates. The issue's been resolved, well ALMOST,...
  6. Windows update KB4052623 Version 14.18.2001.10 did not install

Windows update KB4052623 Version 14.18.2001.10 did not install: Today Windows updated except Update for Microsoft Defender antimalware platform KB4052623 Version 14.18.2001.10. What I am suppose to do? Is it OK if I do nothing further or I got to re-install KB4052623 if, so then how? Your valuable suggestion is needed. Thank you in...
  7. did not install Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    did not install Activation: I used a bootable usb flash drive to create the media creation tool with 16gb available. I am using a HP Stream 11 . My laptop was stolen so I got this lap top from my friend that bought it from his friend. Now when I received it it said Windows would expire in August 2020...
  8. Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem

Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem: Hello, my name is George, Is usual to installation updates runs 5min. and stand at 0% all time ?! Thank you. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-download-but-did-not-install/775b175d-3fa8-472d-92b7-e04d2f94135b
  9. Did I screw up the USER folder(s) in new 10 Clean Install

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Did I screw up the USER folder(s) in new 10 Clean Install: Did a very smooth clean install of Win 10 Pro 32 bit thanks to Brinks tutorial(s). However...may have screwed it up a bit. I backed up all user files/downloads/documents etc on the old Win 7 so I wouldn't loose anything that I needed to move to the new Win 10 install....
  10. Pcee it-s not installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pcee it-s not installed: [img] Any suggestions? 29018