Windows 10: Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

Discus and support Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Since the launch of Windows 10, the update section has been the bone of contention. I am facing a weird issue regarding updates. As depicted in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Saad Anwar, May 28, 2016.

1. Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

Since the launch of Windows 10, the update section has been the bone of contention. I am facing a weird issue regarding updates. As depicted in the screenshot, the automatic updates are downloading two same drivers at the same time, one is older and other is newer. Even when i click the more info tab, the link does not specify the details of the update. In India where internet sucks, this bug could play havoc to many. Please help. I am already having slow internet connection and this update bug is creating hinderance in my day to day work. This has been on download since couple of days. I have to manually force stop updates in order to continue with my browsing.

Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot) [​IMG]

:)

Saad Anwar, May 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

Hi,

When the update is offered, hide this update using the following troubleshooter tool:

Download Windows 10 Updates Troubleshooter Tool from Microsoft

Click on "Hide updates" option and you'll be able to hide desired update given in the list.

In addition you can set your connection as metered so that it wouldn't download any data unless you click the download button.

Sumit Dhiman2, May 28, 2016
  3. saadanwar Win User
    Windows 10 Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

Since the launch of Windows 10, the update section has been the bone of contention. I am facing a weird issue regarding updates. As depicted in the screenshot, the automatic updates are downloading two same drivers at the same
    time, one is older and other is newer. Even when i click the more info tab, the link does not specify the details of the update. In India where internet sucks, this bug could play havoc to many. Please help.
    I am already having slow internet connection and this update bug is creating hinderance in my day to day work. This has been on download since couple of days. I have to manually force stop updates in order to continue with my browsing.

saadanwar, May 28, 2016
Thema:

Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

1. Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot) - Similar Threads - Update Section downloading

2. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  3. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  4. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I took a screenshot but can see two different files with the same screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I took a screenshot but can see two different files with the same screenshot: It is exactly the same screenshot, yet, I see two files in the folder. Is this a thing that sometimes happens? It has never happened before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-took-a-screenshot-but-can-see-two-different/e66c7b7c-ebde-4b16-8fcb-89c7aa16bbf0
  6. I took a screenshot but can see two different files with the same screenshot

I took a screenshot but can see two different files with the same screenshot: It is exactly the same screenshot, yet, I see two files in the folder. Is this a thing that sometimes happens? It has never happened before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-took-a-screenshot-but-can-see-two-different/e66c7b7c-ebde-4b16-8fcb-89c7aa16bbf0
  7. Windows installed two same graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installed two same graphic drivers: I notice that Windows for some reason installed two same versions of Intelr r iris xe Graphics, specifically version 31.0.101.1999. When I switch between the two one give a more brighter screen than the previous one, and also whenever I delete one the other one goes as well....
  8. Windows installed two same graphic drivers

Windows installed two same graphic drivers: I notice that Windows for some reason installed two same versions of Intelr r iris xe Graphics, specifically version 31.0.101.1999. When I switch between the two one give a more brighter screen than the previous one, and also whenever I delete one the other one goes as well....
  9. Need to update drivers in the Windows Update section

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to update drivers in the Windows Update section: Hi There, Recently, I went to Windows Update > view optional updates and I saw the below section for the update. according to the update message, I don't have any problem with my drivers but I prefer my drivers should be up to date so please help Is updating my drivers can...
  10. Keeps downloading the same driver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keeps downloading the same driver: Every time I check for updates (I've disabled automatic updates in Group Policy) it downloads and installs this driver "Conexant - MEDIA 7/3/2018" which seems to be for the laptop's soundcard. How can I fix this? 119478