Windows 10: Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

Discus and support Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Since the launch of Windows 10, the update section has been the bone of contention. I am facing a weird issue regarding updates. As depicted in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Saad Anwar, May 28, 2016.

1. Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

Since the launch of Windows 10, the update section has been the bone of contention. I am facing a weird issue regarding updates. As depicted in the screenshot, the automatic updates are downloading two same drivers at the same time, one is older and other is newer. Even when i click the more info tab, the link does not specify the details of the update. In India where internet sucks, this bug could play havoc to many. Please help. I am already having slow internet connection and this update bug is creating hinderance in my day to day work. This has been on download since couple of days. I have to manually force stop updates in order to continue with my browsing.

Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot) [​IMG]

:)

Saad Anwar, May 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

Hi,

When the update is offered, hide this update using the following troubleshooter tool:

Download Windows 10 Updates Troubleshooter Tool from Microsoft

Click on "Hide updates" option and you'll be able to hide desired update given in the list.

In addition you can set your connection as metered so that it wouldn't download any data unless you click the download button.

Sumit Dhiman2, May 28, 2016
  3. saadanwar Win User
    Windows 10 Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

Since the launch of Windows 10, the update section has been the bone of contention. I am facing a weird issue regarding updates. As depicted in the screenshot, the automatic updates are downloading two same drivers at the same
    time, one is older and other is newer. Even when i click the more info tab, the link does not specify the details of the update. In India where internet sucks, this bug could play havoc to many. Please help.
    I am already having slow internet connection and this update bug is creating hinderance in my day to day work. This has been on download since couple of days. I have to manually force stop updates in order to continue with my browsing.

saadanwar, May 28, 2016
Thema:

Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot)

1. Update Section downloading two same drivers (Screenshot) - Similar Threads - Update Section downloading

2. Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files explorer downloads section is showing recent downloads: I just recently updated windows and when I did the downloads section of the files explorer shows only recent files, previously it showed all my personal files in alphabetical order, Does anyone know how to change it back?...
  3. DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS

DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS: I RAN WIN 10 VER, 1903 X64 (KB450254) update. Now the DOWNLOADS folder is divided into 6 sections. I want the old setup back but don't see that option on the properties section. Bruk251...
  4. Why two updates in the same day ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why two updates in the same day ?: I was on 1903-18334.19H1. This morning at 8:00 am I received 1903-18343.19H1 through WU. At 10:00 PM I received 1903- 18346. 19H1. Why would I get two updates the same day. I am an insider on the fast build option but I never received two updates the same day before. Has this...
  5. Two OS's at the same time

Two OS's at the same time: Hello Microsoft Community, I was talking with an agent from Microsoft Support who told me that you could run two operating systems on your computer (for example, Windows 7 and Windows 10). He said you would just have to select which OS you would like to boot into on startup....
  6. Keeps downloading the same driver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keeps downloading the same driver: Every time I check for updates (I've disabled automatic updates in Group Policy) it downloads and installs this driver "Conexant - MEDIA 7/3/2018" which seems to be for the laptop's soundcard. How can I fix this? 119478
  7. Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ??

Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ??: Hi there can't understand this Only happened after 1803 update (W10 X64 Pro). getting an extra computer in another section - computers -- (Douglas) with a Mac address when browsing in Network in File explorer [img] Not getting hacked -- I can check via router - it...
  8. Download Driver Updates - But not Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Download Driver Updates - But not Install: Can I configure Windows 10 to download Driver updates but not install them? I would like to review the Driver Updates separately and possibly install at a later time.. 97487
  9. Creating two different printer drivers on the same printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating two different printer drivers on the same printer?: Hi, I work in IT doing Help Desk/Support for a company. We want to give standard users restricted assess to a printer. If they are a manager they can print in colour, but if they are just a standard staff member they only get the option to print in black & white. An...
  10. Screenshots of the two Win10 Aero versions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Screenshots of the two Win10 Aero versions?: This article mentions that there are two different takes on presenting something along the lines of Aero Glass in the newer Windows 10 builds: "We've also heard loud and clear that many Windows Insiders want to see Aero Glass from Windows 7 make a comeback," Aul wrote....