Windows 10: Update suckss

Discus and support Update suckss in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I download windows 10 update and it completly done and then its showing that KEEP YOUR PC ON UNTILL THIS IS DONE INSTALLING UPDATE 1 OF 1.... for last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mayanksadh19, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Update suckss

I download windows 10 update and it completly done and then its showing that KEEP YOUR PC ON UNTILL THIS IS DONE INSTALLING UPDATE 1 OF 1.... for last 4 hours it showing only the same messege

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO....

THANKS

:)

mayanksadh19, Aug 25, 2015
  2. rimit1954 Win User

gmail trash will not empty

following win10 gmail instructions fully to delete gmail trash contents - not working. suggestions welcome. STORAGE onwin10 SUCKSS

***Windows version moved to Apps on Windows 10 by the moderator.***

rimit1954, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Lumia 520 connection problem with windows 7 pc unable to view files

Hi rishab,

Is your problem resolved..???????
    I am also facing the same problem with my Lumia 520.

Please let me know how it was resolved.

Nokia Hardware is very good , but Windows OS suckss..Update suckss :(

rajasekhar_d, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Update suckss

Hello Mayanksadh, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

As long as you have hard drive activity, it's best to let it sit until finished.

Brink, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Update suckss

1. Update suckss - Similar Threads - Update suckss

2. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  3. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  4. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  5. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  6. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  7. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  8. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  9. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  10. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....