Windows 10: Update to 10pro From 7pro

Discus and support Update to 10pro From 7pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, Well i attempted to upgrade my Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Via the Media Creation tool, and the update has now Failed 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pants, Oct 7, 2015.

1. pants Win User

Update to 10pro From 7pro

Hello Everyone, Well i attempted to upgrade my Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Via the Media Creation tool, and the update has now Failed 3 times, i have Rebooted my System more that 5 times and i still get this Error, i will try it again, Thanks in advance, i hope this is not a future of things to come

Thanks in advance

Update to 10pro  From 7pro [​IMG]

:)

pants, Oct 7, 2015
  2. BryanAhl Win User

How tp upgrade from Windows 7 pro 32-bit to Windows 10 pro 64-bit

I upgraded from 7pro 64bit to 10pro 64bit. I got the worst malware adware ever. So I went back to 7pro but this time its 32bit. Can I reinstall 10pro 64bit??

Thank you anyone that can help!!

BryanAhl, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Steps to downgrade from Win 10PRO to 7PRO & Server 2016Std to Server 2012Std

1. What are the steps to downgrade from Win 10PRO to 7PRO?

2. What are the steps to downgrade from Win Server 2016 Std to Win 2012 Std?

MSGeek1981, Oct 7, 2015
  4. pants Win User

OK i Think i Fixed it by Removing the old $windows BT and $Windows WS Folders Microsoft left behind on my C:\

Thanks

pants, Oct 7, 2015
  5. pants Win User
    Well i hope all goes well

pants, Oct 7, 2015
  6. pants Win User
    Hello Again, well that took all of 45 minutes to download and upgrade to 10, i am somewhat impressed, no Errors at all so far, i will see how stable it is after a week or so

pants, Oct 7, 2015
  7. Amythyr Win User
    Congratulations.Hope everything will work fine for you.

Amythyr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Update to 10pro From 7pro - Similar Threads - Update 10pro 7pro

2. oneplus 7pro android drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oneplus 7pro android drivers: after updating from windows10 home to windows11home os, my oneplus7pro phone is completely not detecting by the system.i have installed updates, no pending updates on my phone as well.all drivers on my win11 system are updated too....
  3. 7Pro to 10Pro licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    7Pro to 10Pro licensing: Quick question re. 10 Pro activation.My understanding of Win10Pro's activation process is it's based on a combined hardware hash?Say you have a bunch of devices at sites planned for upgrade from 7 Pro to 10 Pro which currently have no internet access due to security...
  4. 7Pro to 10Pro licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    7Pro to 10Pro licensing: Quick question re. 10 Pro activation.My understanding of Win10Pro's activation process is it's based on a combined hardware hash?Say you have a bunch of devices at sites planned for upgrade from 7 Pro to 10 Pro which currently have no internet access due to security...
  5. 7Pro to 10Pro licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    10pro: bought a refurbished laptop off amazon from a supposed to be certified refurbished and i paid extra for wind 10 pro. the laptop was trash and no pro. how do i get pro put of this atleast...
  7. missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO: Hi, I am missing a module located in local services called IPsec Policy Agent . When I try and connect one of my VPN's I get an error 789 and one of the issues is this module needs to be set to automatic. Any suggestions ?...
  8. Windows upgrade from 7 to 10Pro

Windows upgrade from 7 to 10Pro: I purchased a new version of 1903 to upgrade from 7. The package says “The software is intended for preinstallation on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system using OEM pre-installation tools”. Can this software be used to upgrade my existing computer or should...
  9. How to update my windows 10pro.

How to update my windows 10pro.: My laptop settings are managed by organisation ( Computer Deller). Please suggest me how to update window 10 pro in my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-my-windows-10pro/268c1b0d-c7a9-46ae-83fc-8c0d07b75c69
  10. Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home

Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home: Are there any bundle packages to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro? We have multiple devices (5), surely there has to be a bundle and not only a la carte purchases. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10pro-from-10-home/7fb58867-3237-48c0-82c6-ae77efe33f64

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7pro wont upgrade to windows 10pro keeps showing error