Windows 10: Update to referral source URLs for Google Images

Discus and support Update to referral source URLs for Google Images in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Every day, hundreds of millions of people use Google Images to visually discover and explore content on the web. Whether it be finding ideas for your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Update to referral source URLs for Google Images

Source: An update to referral source URLs for Google Images

:)

Brink, Jul 17, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Counter-Strike: Source Update Available

Updates to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
    • Added cs_militia with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
    • Fixed player name crash exploit
    • Fixed rare visibility issue near portals such as doorways and windows
    • Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in doors becoming stuck closed
    • Fixed animation issue with shotgun reloads interrupting fire animations
    • Fixed bug where footsteps sometimes sounded for crouched players on stairs or slopes (they no longer do)
    • Fixed buy menu locking up if keypad Enter is bound to "buymenu"
    • Detail props sway in the breeze now
    • Underwater observers no longer play drowning damage sounds
    • Hostages can open doors and step up onto ledges/stairs now
    Source: Steam

malware, Jul 17, 2018
  3. URL Stripper

URL Stripper doesn't require you to open the URL to get the full path to it. I can see that you opened it by the referrer pointing to Google.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 17, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Update to referral source URLs for Google Images - Similar Threads - Update referral source

2. BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024: VTGEZJ 15.000$ + 10% de réduction - Referral code BingXBingX code parrainage. VTGEZJ. BingX, anciennement connu sous le nom de Bingbon, est un trading social crypto exchange à partir de 2018 qui vous permet de ...BingX Referral Code 2024: Use "VTGEZJ" to get $5000 ...The...
  3. BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024: VTGEZJ 15.000$ + 10% de réduction - Referral code BingXBingX code parrainage. VTGEZJ. BingX, anciennement connu sous le nom de Bingbon, est un trading social crypto exchange à partir de 2018 qui vous permet de ...BingX Referral Code 2024: Use "VTGEZJ" to get $5000 ...The...
  4. Google Chrome 90 will default to HTTPS for incomplete URLs

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 90 will default to HTTPS for incomplete URLs: Starting in version 90, Chrome’s address bar will use https:// by default, improving privacy and even loading speed for users visiting websites that support HTTPS. Chrome users who navigate to websites by manually typing a URL often don’t include...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program: So I recently read online that if you refer a friend to Microsoft Rewards you and your friend get points and that you will get a percentage of their points. I thought that sounded good, so I tried to find the option on my dashboard. However, I can't seem to find it. Was the...
  6. Google Images updated for easier image comparisons

in Windows 10 News
    Google Images updated for easier image comparisons: When you're searching the web for something like a new hairstyle, flowers for your garden or a new jacket, it can be helpful to visualize your options. We've overhauled Google Images on desktop to make it easier for you to see what’s out there, learn more about the images...
  7. Google Open-sourcing Sandboxed API

in Windows 10 News
    Google Open-sourcing Sandboxed API: Many software projects process data which is externally generated, and thus potentially untrusted. For example, this could be the conversion of user-provided picture files into different formats, or even executing user-generated software code. [ATTACH] When a software...
  8. Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images: A recent study shows that Google is the first place US shoppers go to discover or find a new brand or product. But shoppers aren’t just doing their searches on Google.com. We’ve seen that 50 percent of online shoppers said images of the product inspired them to purchase, and...
  9. Google images

in Browsers and Email
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866
  10. Google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866