Windows 10: Update to Twitter Terms of Service on October 2nd 2017

Discus and support Update to Twitter Terms of Service on October 2nd 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We're updating our Terms of Service on 2 October 2017. With these changes users will be better able to understand when Twitter may remove content on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Update to Twitter Terms of Service on October 2nd 2017

Source: Email and Terms of Service

:)

Brink, Sep 1, 2017

2. Why does ScanGuard take SO long to do a system scan, I started a system Scan at 10:30PM onOctober1, 2017 it is now 4:15 on the 2nd and it just finished?

Why does it take SO long to do a System Scan, I started a System Scan on October 1, 2017 at 10:30 PM and it is now 4:15 on the 2nd of October and it just finished.

ShirleySaling, Sep 1, 2017
  3. ВеСе Win User
    Urgently need to know how to revert/stop update (January 2018 update)

I'm with build 1511. Update 1607 was a disaster for me - 11 hours waiting, connection to MS Helpdeks via tablet to be told my PC is not compatible and reverting updates. October 2017 update also had some issues with remsh.exe reviving the updates. Unfortunately
    I can't have anything newer than 1511 build as my CPU is 2nd generation.

ВеСе, Sep 1, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

I had that earlier on my tablet, bothersome to have to enter my details again.

swarfega, Sep 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Update to Twitter Terms of Service on October 2nd 2017 - Similar Threads - Update Twitter Terms

2. New Twitter PWA update released - October 13, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - October 13, 2020: New Accessibility: We’ve improved accessibility for tab components on Twitter.com! You can now use the left and right arrow keys to navigate across individual tabs when the tab component is focused, and enter to select a new tab. Tab navigation will move you to...
  3. New terms of service change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New terms of service change: I asked this before a while ago and got some info but nothing etched in stone. I know of the new update to the terms of service that go in effect today(august 30th 2019). I logged into my Microsoft account and went to activity section in my account management page and i did...
  4. New Twitter PWA update - October 22

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update - October 22: We added the ability to tag up to 10 people in a Tweet with photos. Made a lot of performance improvements. More detail from one of our engineers in this Tweet! On the widescreen experience we moved the analytics icon in the same line as the rest of Tweet actions to give you...
  5. New Twitter PWA update - October 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update - October 8: We fixed navigation in some areas for right-to-left languages. We launched "Advanced Search" to all users. This is now available from the overflow menu on the top right of a search results page. On iOS devices, you will now be able to view video in the native full screen...
  6. no October update on surface PRO 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no October update on surface PRO 2017: my custom PC already updated, but surface tells me it's up to date on 1803 should I wait oR download update assistant ? All of my setting are default I've tried update troubleshoot it fixed some config but still nothing. Thanks : )...
  7. rempl/remsh.exe running from October 2017 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    rempl/remsh.exe running from October 2017 update: Anyone knows what this does or is supposed to do? Perhaps to prepare or allow the Fall CU to take place? My search engine, ecosia, and my browser, pale moon, did not arrive at any info, other than that it is fairly new(?). (I had just gotten around to updating the OS,...
  8. General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017: Microsoft has heard from you, our customers, that your data estate gets bigger, more complicated, and more diverse every year. You need solutions that work across platforms, whether on-premises or in the cloud, and that meet your data workloads where they are. Embracing this...
  9. October 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    October 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2013 Update for Microsoft Access 2013 (KB3172543) Update for Microsoft Excel 2013 (KB4011181) Update for Microsoft...
  10. Updates to LinkedIn Terms of Service on June 7th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to LinkedIn Terms of Service on June 7th 2017: At LinkedIn, our “members first” philosophy helps guide every decision we make, including how we gather and respect your personal information. Today, we’re giving you an early look at LinkedIn’s updated Terms of Service - our Privacy Policy and User Agreement - so that you...