Windows 10: Update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate

Discus and support Update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we have another update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate. Known Issue: Please install the update by opening the Visual Studio Installer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vis...ase-candidate/

:)

Brink, Jan 26, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows WDK on Visual Studio 2017 Community

John you are correct, Windows WDK is not currently supported on Visual Studio 2017. Windows WDK RS1 and RS2 are both supported on Visual Studio 2015.

Please Note: There is no need to uninstall Visual Studio 2017, you can run Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 side by side

DaveM121, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Network drives disables after installing Visual Studio 2017

After installing Visual studio 2017. I can't access my network drives.

- The problems only occur after installing Visual studio 2017.

- There is no problems if it is Visual Studio 2015

- The user credentials ect. works fine before installation of Visual Studio 2017

- If l I logon with admin user, there is no problems

- Even though I use the users credentials to access the network

Hope that someone can help me. Thanks.

Jonas Storm Nikolajsen, Jan 26, 2017
Thema:

Update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate

1. Update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate - Similar Threads - Update Visual Studio

2. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  3. visual studio 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2017: The product failed to install due to one or more package failures. You can search for solutions using the information below, retry the installation, or remove the product from your machine. Following is a collection of individual package failures. To search for existing...
  4. Visual Studio 2019 Release Candidate (RC) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 Release Candidate (RC) now available: Today we’re sharing a Visual Studio 2019 Release Candidate (RC) – one of the final steps before general availability on April 2 at the virtual launch event. You can download the RC at visualstudio.com/downloads. As always, check out the release notes for the RC for all the...
  5. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 Preview 3 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 Preview 3 released: Today, we are releasing the third preview of Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9. You can download it here and share your feedback with our engineering teams. This release includes ARM64 support in UWP apps as well as improvements to Xamarin and TypeScript. Continue reading below...
  6. Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.3 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.3 Released: We are looking to improve your experience on the Visual Studio Blog. It would be very helpful if you could share your feedback via this short survey that should take less than 2 minutes. Thanks! Today we have several releases to talk about: there’s the release of Visual...
  7. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3 (26507.0 - Preview) Released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3 (26507.0 - Preview) Released: Release Date: May 10, 2017 - Visual Studio 2017 Preview version 15.3 (26507.0 - Preview) Summary of Updates in this Release You can get real time feedback with live unit testing support for your .NET Core projects. Visual Studio IDE Improvements We’ve added related...
  8. Another Update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate

in Windows 10 News
    Another Update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate: Thank you for taking time to try out Visual Studio 2017 RC and sharing all your feedback. Today we have another update to Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate which mostly contains bug fixes. Take a look at the Visual Studio 2017 Release Notes and Known Issues for the full...
  9. Announcing Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate: Today during the Connect(); 2016 event we announced the availability of the release candidate of the next version of Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate. Thank you to those who tried out the pre-builds and previews and provided feedback. Your feedback always...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap: This document provides a peek into what's next for Visual Studio. It captures some of the significant features we are currently committed to, and a rough timeframe for when you can expect to see them. It is not a comprehensive list of all new features in Visual Studio, but is...