Windows 10: Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home

Discus and support Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i can't update my windows, i have a license product key win 10. code 0x803fa067 what i must do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by trinh duy quang, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home

i can't update my windows, i have a license product key win 10.

code 0x803fa067

what i must do?

:)

trinh duy quang, Aug 13, 2018

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Win 10 boots...

People have Win 10 installed?

Easy Rhino, Aug 13, 2018
  4. RealNeil Win User

Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home

1. Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home - Similar Threads - Update pro home

2. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  3. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  4. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  6. Upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro

Upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro: I have win 10 home come with my pc and I wont to upgrade to win 10 pro without reinstalling the win 10 image, I search a lot for cheaper key and I can't tell if the key for a lifetime or not and some product key tell me that I can't upgrade from home to pro without...
  7. Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 10 Home: Just realized that I bought a Win10 Pro upgrade (from Win 10 Home) at the MS Store on 01/13/17, but never installed it! I have the order number but I don't think I ever got a Product Key. How can I install the update so I can get Pro and use Bit Locker? Thanks....
  8. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: Hi there, just bought a upgrade to PRO for my Lenovo Legion y720, purchased through Microsoft store. download and install finished without a hitch until i noticed the activate windows text appeared on my screen, then i tried to do the activate windows manually and there i...
  9. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: I am having difficulty upgrade my laptop from Win 10 home to Win 10 pro because the Win 10 home licence is a digital licence and my new Win 10 pro licence is a new Product Key licence. I have no idea that they were different. The Win 10 Pro licence is a valid genuine key but...
  10. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I upgraded my Win 8.1 into a Win 10 Home but it is not working properly. Does anyone can help me out how to find a free (and sound!) Win Pro for a clean install? 20601
Tags: