Windows 10: update troubleshoot

Discus and support update troubleshoot in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey whenever I run the update troubleshooter it says: service registration fixed and pending updates fixed . why is that 91579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aris003, Aug 16, 2017.

1. aris003 Win User

update troubleshoot

hey whenever I run the update troubleshooter it says: service registration fixed and pending updates fixed . why is that

:)

aris003, Aug 16, 2017

2. Update troubleshoot

Please I recently updated to windows10 on my Microsoft lumina 430, and every thing seemed to work fine for the next 48hrs. Afterwards Microsoft edge and Store keeps crashing on start up. Really need help, any body with solution???

frankblackinstine, Aug 16, 2017
  3. Update troubleshoot

Hello, Frankblackinstine.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We're glad to help you!

I understand that Microsoft Edge and Store keeps crashing. Have you tried to perform a soft reset? If not please do so.

You can perform the soft reset by having your phone turned on. Then, press and hold the
    volume down
    update troubleshoot [​IMG]
    and
    Power
    update troubleshoot [​IMG]
    buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that
    you should not touch the device screen during this process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears). After performing soft reset try to open your apps.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Aug 16, 2017
  4. aris003 Win User

update troubleshoot

could someone please help me?

aris003, Aug 17, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Because those are the steps it took to repair an apparent problem. Why do you ask? Did it not fix update for you? If not, which version of Windows do you have.

6. aris003 Win User
    well whenever I run it says pending updates fixed and service registration fixed.

aris003, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

update troubleshoot

1. update troubleshoot - Similar Threads - update troubleshoot

2. After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked: My laptop did an automatic update and afterward when I turn the computer on, the first thing it said was select country input for keyboard. After that, it comes up with Troubleshoot or Restart. I have tried everything and NOTHING has worked. I have restore points on my laptop...
  3. troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting: An error occurred while I was troubleshooting windows update I was having problems with Task Host Window preventing windows shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-update-error-occurred/0f5454d8-ebf9-484e-8e5c-da387ee1ca7f
  4. Fresh install of Windows 10, but Windows Update errors (0x80240fff). WU Troubleshooter...

Fresh install of Windows 10, but Windows Update errors (0x80240fff). WU Troubleshooter...: I recently reinstalled Windows 10, and am unable to update it. It errors with the code 0x80240fff every time. I've tried running the Update Troubleshooter multiple times, and it always reports "Problems found" and states that "Windows Update components must be repiared",...
  5. Need Windows Update Troubleshooter Troubleshooter

Need Windows Update Troubleshooter Troubleshooter: Windows Update doesn't work. Windows Update Troubleshooter is diligently trying to find out why. For the past TEN HOURS, Windows Update Troubleshooter has been checking for pending restart. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows Update and Windows Update Troubleshooter both create errors

Windows Update and Windows Update Troubleshooter both create errors: Hi, I'm having trouble with Windows Update and the Windows Update Troubleshooter. When I try to run updates they keep ending in an error, and when I try running the troubleshooter I get the message: 'an error occurred while troubleshooting,' error code 0x800706BA, context:...
  7. Windows 10 Update error 0x80080005 and troubleshoot stuck at checking for pending restart

Windows 10 Update error 0x80080005 and troubleshoot stuck at checking for pending restart: Hello! I've been having an issue with my Windows 10 Home. When I check for updates I get the 0x80080005 error. I've looked all over the internet for a fix, but nothing really worked. Troubleshooting leads to the troubleshoot getting stuck at "Checking for Pending Restart"...
  8. Update to PC 4-5 days ago. All my software is inoperable. Troubleshooter says everything is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update to PC 4-5 days ago. All my software is inoperable. Troubleshooter says everything is...: Got a screen message that an update was being performed on my PC 4-5 days ago. My homepage is different, I lost all my browsers, it won't let me do a system restore... all my software is inoperable. Troubleshooter says everything is 'incompatible file'....
  9. Troubleshoot Feature update install failures

Troubleshoot Feature update install failures: Windows 10 is based on Windows as a service, where there are two updates released per year that brings new features to the OS. As of June 2019, the latest release is Windows 10 May 2019 Update(Version 1903) and two releases are supported right now by Microsoft which are...
  10. May 2019 update failed, then troubleshooter failed and I don't seem to be able to find out...

May 2019 update failed, then troubleshooter failed and I don't seem to be able to find out...: Hi I'm lost! Have there been any known problems reported or is this some other issue with my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-update-failed-then-troubleshooter-failed/d9f11bc5-eed5-4ce9-9d0c-66047fa958d3