Windows 10: update troubleshoot

Discus and support update troubleshoot in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey whenever I run the update troubleshooter it says: service registration fixed and pending updates fixed . why is that 91579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aris003, Aug 16, 2017.

1. aris003 Win User

update troubleshoot

hey whenever I run the update troubleshooter it says: service registration fixed and pending updates fixed . why is that

:)

aris003, Aug 16, 2017

2. Update troubleshoot

Please I recently updated to windows10 on my Microsoft lumina 430, and every thing seemed to work fine for the next 48hrs. Afterwards Microsoft edge and Store keeps crashing on start up. Really need help, any body with solution???

frankblackinstine, Aug 16, 2017
  3. Update troubleshoot

Hello, Frankblackinstine.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We're glad to help you!

I understand that Microsoft Edge and Store keeps crashing. Have you tried to perform a soft reset? If not please do so.

You can perform the soft reset by having your phone turned on. Then, press and hold the
    volume down
    update troubleshoot [​IMG]
    and
    Power
    update troubleshoot [​IMG]
    buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that
    you should not touch the device screen during this process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears). After performing soft reset try to open your apps.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Aug 16, 2017
  4. aris003 Win User

update troubleshoot

could someone please help me?

aris003, Aug 17, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Because those are the steps it took to repair an apparent problem. Why do you ask? Did it not fix update for you? If not, which version of Windows do you have.

6. aris003 Win User
    well whenever I run it says pending updates fixed and service registration fixed.

aris003, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

update troubleshoot

1. update troubleshoot - Similar Threads - update troubleshoot

2. Window 7 update nahi ho raha hai troubleshoot bhi nahi ho raha or isko upgrade kar sakte...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 7 update nahi ho raha hai troubleshoot bhi nahi ho raha or isko upgrade kar sakte...: Window 7 update nahi ho raha hai troubleshoot bhi nahi ho raha or isko upgrade kar sakte hai wo kaise?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-7-update-nahi-ho-raha-hai-troubleshoot-bhi/a38f093b-a185-41df-a3ca-2282c4b0821f
  3. Window 7 update nahi ho raha hai troubleshoot bhi nahi ho raha or isko upgrade kar sakte...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 7 update nahi ho raha hai troubleshoot bhi nahi ho raha or isko upgrade kar sakte...: Window 7 update nahi ho raha hai troubleshoot bhi nahi ho raha or isko upgrade kar sakte hai wo kaise?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-7-update-nahi-ho-raha-hai-troubleshoot-bhi/a38f093b-a185-41df-a3ca-2282c4b0821f
  4. Darshan Hiranandani - How do I troubleshoot a Windows update issue in the Microsoft Community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Darshan Hiranandani - How do I troubleshoot a Windows update issue in the Microsoft Community?: Hi, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, I've been encountering some issues with Windows updates lately and could use some help troubleshooting. Whenever I try to update my Windows system, it either gets stuck at a certain percentage or fails to complete the update altogether. Has anyone...
  5. Darshan Hiranandani - How do I troubleshoot a Windows update issue in the Microsoft Community?

Darshan Hiranandani - How do I troubleshoot a Windows update issue in the Microsoft Community?: Hi, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, I've been encountering some issues with Windows updates lately and could use some help troubleshooting. Whenever I try to update my Windows system, it either gets stuck at a certain percentage or fails to complete the update altogether. Has anyone...
  6. Darshan Hiranandani - How do I troubleshoot a Windows update issue in the Microsoft Community?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  8. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  9. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...