Windows 10: Update will not load and is causing problems

Discus and support Update will not load and is causing problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Windows 10 computer has been running 10 for over a year now. Updates have always worked. This week a "large" update has tried to load every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rapidrob, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Rapidrob Win User

Update will not load and is causing problems

My Windows 10 computer has been running 10 for over a year now. Updates have always worked.
    This week a "large" update has tried to load every time I'm on line. This bogs down the computer and is causing problems on some web sites. I keep getting the same error " We couldn't complete the updates.Undoing changes.Don't turn off your computer". This alone is stopping all actions and takes a long time to re-boot.
    I have downloaded "Windows Update Troubleshooter" several times and it says it fixed a problem.
    It has not. The updates will not load and the cycle continues.
    I'm running PC Matic and the anti-virus does not seem to be the problem as I have two other computers that are incidental in their config and they are working normally.
    What to do?

:)

Rapidrob, Jun 17, 2016

2. Windows will not update and keeps causing internet connection failure

Hi,

We have seen your post last March 2, 2018 regarding the on going issues with Windows Update and internet connection. One of the Community Ambassadors,
    Jonas Flo, explained the possible causes of the issue and provided troubleshooting steps.

We would like to know if you have performed the troubleshooting steps provided to you. You can check the response to you last March 2, 2018 on this

link

We'll wait for your response.

Emmanuel Gam, Jun 17, 2016
  3. Karsty17 Win User
    Windows will not update and keeps causing internet connection failure

Hi Everyone,

I have had this issue continuing for at least 2 months. I have posted detailed questions about it. All I have got in response is stock responses, and they have all been completely useless.

I know that many users have had the same problem, and yet you are unable to give us the answer to it. This is worse than disappointing considering the monopoly that Microsoft has and its ubiquity.

I am so fed up with this, as soon as I find a proper opportunity I will switch to another operating system, like maybe Linux.

I cannot even explain my disgust.

Karsty17, Jun 17, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Update will not load and is causing problems - Similar Threads - Update load causing

2. Windows Updates Cause Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Cause Problems: Windows 10 updates prevent PC form starting. Any way to resolves this? MS Tech service is ignorant and of no help at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-cause-problems/e819e8ae-7372-4a82-8367-546dbc7b9f09
  3. Windows Updates Cause Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates Cause Problems: Windows 10 updates prevent PC form starting. Any way to resolves this? MS Tech service is ignorant and of no help at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-cause-problems/e819e8ae-7372-4a82-8367-546dbc7b9f09
  4. Windows Updates Cause Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. update causes serious problems

update causes serious problems: After an update yesterday nothing works normal -i can not open onedrive files - the EDGE browser crashes all the time -In the settings menu i can not choose anything, so i can not choose "recovery" - i can not send mails - some icons in the taskbar are disappeared,...
  6. Which update caused this problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which update caused this problem: Hi everyone I have lost the 'search' facility on several windows 10 computers. (starts with the shortcut icon like a magnifying glass bottom left) This happened many weeks ago - but I have never been able to resolve this problem - although several work arounds were suggested....
  7. Updates caused my problem????

Updates caused my problem????: I have a RCA Cambio W101 V2 tablet with Windows 10. Tablet worked great....Until These last few updates. Now tablet does not charge. Only charges when it is shut down. I have no Idea what was installed, but definitely IS the cause of my problem. Any ideas out there....
  8. Update causes problems

Update causes problems: Twice the windows button in the lefthand corner of the taskbar has stopped working after an update. I have fixed the problem by undoing the update but the system keeps on wanting to try again. How can I stop it? *** moved to englisch Community ***...
  9. Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter: Hello TenForums! First off thank-you for your support, I've troubled through my PC related issues for some time now and your my last hope. It all started with the random distorted audio (DPC Latency), then the mouse "skips" and finially the BSOD's. I traced the issues...
  10. New Update Causing Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    New Update Causing Problems: That newest big update a couple of days ago- the one where your computer restarted a few times- well, since then I've been having glitches. My Google Chrome is slow to start, switch pages, etc. It didn't do this before. It's self-updating so I'm sure I have the latest...