Windows 10: Update windowns Awaiting download

Discus and support Update windowns Awaiting download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so it says preparing to download then finished doing that now it says "Status: Awaiting download" and not sure what to do? any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaineBaldemor, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Update windowns Awaiting download

so it says preparing to download then finished doing that now it says "Status: Awaiting download" and not sure what to do? any help

:)

MaineBaldemor, Jul 16, 2018

2. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download.
    This is the screenshot from my laptop.

Update windowns Awaiting download [​IMG]

Is there a way to start it?

mikelferdinan, Jul 16, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update windowns Awaiting download :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Update windowns Awaiting download

game download

i suggest awaiting a big update expected next month, which should solve a long list of festering problems

Hardcore Games™, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Update windowns Awaiting download

1. Update windowns Awaiting download - Similar Threads - Update windowns Awaiting

2. Windowns not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowns not updating: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80240439...
  3. Windowns not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windowns not updating: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80240439...
  4. Aactivation windowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aactivation windowns: Aactivation windowns https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aactivation-windowns/d6d9bf6d-4765-4ef8-a4f5-bc37dcf3eb45
  5. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  6. windown update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windown update: Hello, I have access to Windown update is not updated as in the picture below [IMG] I then entered the win January 5/2020 on Microsoft but when installed then error message as following screenshot [IMG] People only help me fix it. I thank....
  7. updating windowns 10

updating windowns 10: I cant update my windows 10, I keep on getting this [There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8024a105.]...
  8. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move: G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it... how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI chkdsk /f /r G: command ??? ^C ? [img] 141549
  9. awaiting download

awaiting download: hi, Im having trouble updating my pc to Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us . when i got into my settings i click onto update and security then click check updates and then it comes up with this Feature update to Windows 10 (business...
  10. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck at Awaiting download: I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download. This is the...