Windows 10: updated Anniversary Update and disable the superprefetch help

Discus and support updated Anniversary Update and disable the superprefetch help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi i have just updated Anniversary Update via internal update and i have found that several processes are on again , like telemetry and superprefect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by drugo, Sep 21, 2016.

1. drugo Win User

updated Anniversary Update and disable the superprefetch help

Hi
    i have just updated Anniversary Update via internal update
    and i have found that several processes are on again , like telemetry and superprefect
    i disabled both
    but in my prefetch folder i have these

updated Anniversary Update and disable the superprefetch help [​IMG]

is it normal ?
    i have 2 files and 1 empty folder *sarc*Sad
    thanks

:)

drugo, Sep 21, 2016

2. Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Hi Jack,

I would like to inform that Cortana will not be able to uninstall permanently. Instead the turn off/ disable feature works as usual in Anniversary update.

Also, there are additional features added to Cortana like you can access it on the lock screen.

For more information refer to: Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available
    August 2

Section: Cortana Helps You Be More Productive with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Feature in Anniversary update, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2016
  3. MicheleGaleotti, Sep 21, 2016
Thema:

updated Anniversary Update and disable the superprefetch help

1. updated Anniversary Update and disable the superprefetch help - Similar Threads - updated Anniversary Update

2. Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  3. Disable anniversary update lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable anniversary update lock screen: I have found two methods to do this, neither of which work Disable the Windows 10 Lock Screen (Anniversary Update) - gHacks Tech News Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 are the ones I've tried, but the lock screen is still there. I'm on...
  4. Anniversary Update woes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update woes: Hi. I recently rolled back my desktop from the anniversary update because I was noticing problems with start times (slower), my wifi (poor connection) and bluetooth (connection problems with no audio). After trying to reinstall my drivers which had no success, I decided to...
  5. Anniversary update - apps disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anniversary update - apps disabled: My update to Anniversary Edition went fine, except I think I Have 2 apps that it disabled. The Action Center noted it, I clicked and it went to the maintenance page and I didn't see the names of the apps anywhere. Is there a way I can see which apps were disabled so I can...
  6. Anniversary Update Report

Anniversary Update Report: I've been delaying updating my desktop PCs to the Anniversary Update (AU) due to previous reports on the forum of missing drives or drives appearing in RAW format. I haven't noticed any recent reports of this issue so I went ahead and upgraded my father's PC two days ago....
  7. Anniversary Update Problem

Anniversary Update Problem: I downloaded and installed the iso referenced in Dona Sarkar's announcement memo Win_10_1607_English_X64.iso dated 8/2/16. My winver shows 1607 build 14393.0. I expected it to be 14393.10. Anyone know what's up? The machine is an original upgrade from Win 8.1. I also have a...
  8. Why no anniversary update?

Why no anniversary update?: My desktop computers are running Windows 10 Pro version 1511 OS Build 10586.545 I don't appear to get the anniversay update. Is there a reason for this? (I have a year old laptop with Windows 10 Home and that did get the anniversary update.) 74147
  9. Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: How can I tell if I have received the "Anniversary Update"? 60115
  10. anniversary update, accept or not

anniversary update, accept or not: I know it will eventually be installed no matter what I do but it appears it is loaded with errors from what I read on this site and others. Can it be delayed at all. Upgraded from 7 to 10 last December. 59811