Windows 10: Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...

Discus and support Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I updated my pc today, I change the motherboard, cpu and ram. and now I have to reactivate my windows but my old product key does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by James Changtroraleke, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...

Hello, I updated my pc today, I change the motherboard, cpu and ram. and now I have to reactivate my windows but my old product key does not work

:)

James Changtroraleke, Nov 29, 2023

2. got activated problem, After upgrade MB, CPU and RAM, please help !

1. What exactly do you mean by mean by, "upgrade MB, CPU and RAM"?

I have buy new MB, CPU and RAM on my computer.

2. How exactly did you deactivate Windows 10?

I have deactivate Win10 on my old computer. and following page

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/deactivate-uninstall-windows-product-key

3. What happens when you try to activate Windows 10?

after deactivate Win10, I have install new MB, CPU and RAM on my computer.

when I activate Win10 again, I got error message

"Activation failed because this device doesn't have a valid digital entitlement or product key. Error code: 0x803F7001"

Note: I am using Win10 64-bits and upgrade from Win7.

[Mr. Compman], Nov 29, 2023
  3. got activated problem, After upgrade MB, CPU and RAM, please help !

I have upgrade MB, CPU and RAM on my computer, and using old HD,

my old HD already installed Win 10 64-bits OS, and already unactivated Win10 with old computer, but after I installed new MB, CPU and RAM, I can not activated Win10 !

anyone can help please.

[Mr. Compman], Nov 29, 2023
  4. Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...

Changed my MB, CPU, and ram and want to know if I can get my current copy of windows activated?

I just recently changed my CPU, MB, and ram and now windows has the "Activate Windows" watermark. It wont let me activate it for some reason and don't really know what to do. I have my old Microsoft recovery code and I even have the old order number from when I bought it in a email. Is there any way to get my account activated with either of those?

Ariel Fonticiella, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...

1. Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product... - Similar Threads - Updated hardware CPU

2. Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...: Hello, I updated my pc today, I change the motherboard, cpu and ram. and now I have to reactivate my windows but my old product key does not work...
  3. Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated hardware CPU, MB, RAM now windows won't activate even though I have the old product...: Hello, I updated my pc today, I change the motherboard, cpu and ram. and now I have to reactivate my windows but my old product key does not work...
  4. Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu: This is in preparation for hardware to be Windows 11 acceptable The upgrade will consist of· Replace old motherboard with new motherboard· Replace old CPU with new CPU· Replace old SATA SSD with new M.2 SSD· Clean install Windows 10 Activities...
  5. Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu: This is in preparation for hardware to be Windows 11 acceptable The upgrade will consist of· Replace old motherboard with new motherboard· Replace old CPU with new CPU· Replace old SATA SSD with new M.2 SSD· Clean install Windows 10 Activities...
  6. upgraded MBD CPU and RAM, windows was activated prior, won't activate now.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded MBD CPU and RAM, windows was activated prior, won't activate now.: I upgraded MBD CPU and RAM.Windows was activated prior, I checked and double checked to have right email.I reinstalled on a new hard drive and now I can't get it to activate.I used the troubleshooter as instructed and chose the computer I had activated prior and said I was...
  7. I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.: I activated windows on this PC around 4 years ago, and I've had this watermark for a few months now. I have attempted troubleshooting the problem without any results. I brought the question to reddit, where I was directed to Microsoft support, which also didn't help me. When...
  8. Ram issues even though I have 16GB of ram.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram issues even though I have 16GB of ram.: I have a 1080 graphics card, i7 7600K, and 16GB of ram. For some reason lately, my computer has been having RAM issues. I'll be loading a game, have discord open, and chrome and things will crash because of RAM issues. Why??? With my specs, my computer should be handling...
  9. Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It: 8 years ago I bought a PC with Windows 7 Installed in it and it gave me 0 problems. After changing almost every single component of the pc and surviving a lot of virus because of some downloads I did when I was 12, now I'm at Windows 10, but it says I have to activate it, I...
  10. Windows won't activate even though i have online license

Windows won't activate even though i have online license: "Waiting to be filled by oem" I know that my hardwared is locked to a different motherboard, I forgot to tell microsoft i was switching hardware, which seems kind of ridiculous. But anyway i no longer have that motherboard because i sold it. Is there anyway to activate...