Windows 10: Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess

Discus and support Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, some hours ago i booted up my pc, and lively wallpaper asked for an update, i pressed downloand and after the update was finished my pc: Had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by George Theodorou, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess

Hello, some hours ago i booted up my pc, and lively wallpaper asked for an update, i pressed downloand and after the update was finished my pc: Had differnet graphics drivers as i couldnt go into amd adrenaline program Switch and locked my hz to 60 when i have been running in 144 for months and i cant change it Made my display settings the exact same way as my previous monitor Put the recommended resolution in 1024x768 in an 1920x1080 monitorI cant find no fix whatsoever, someone please help me

:)

George Theodorou, Jun 11, 2024

2. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Wallpaper with multiple monitors

Hi Bandalo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to select different wallpaper for each display in Extend display mode.

There might be some issues with system files or viruses, which is not allowing you to select different wallpapers

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open Run command.
    • In Run window type devmgmt.msc.
    • Then in device manager right click on Display Adapter.
    • Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.
    • If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Method 2: Please try to run SFC Scan on your computer to check all system files are working fine or not.

In order to run System File Checker (SFC) you can follow the steps provided in the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

After completion of this scan please restart computer and then check the status of your computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess

Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess

1. Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess - Similar Threads - Updated live wallpaper

2. Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess: Hello, some hours ago i booted up my pc, and lively wallpaper asked for an update, i pressed downloand and after the update was finished my pc: Had differnet graphics drivers as i couldnt go into amd adrenaline program Switch and locked my hz to 60 when i have been running in...
  3. Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated live wallpaper now my display settings are a mess: Hello, some hours ago i booted up my pc, and lively wallpaper asked for an update, i pressed downloand and after the update was finished my pc: Had differnet graphics drivers as i couldnt go into amd adrenaline program Switch and locked my hz to 60 when i have been running in...
  4. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  5. Lively Wallpaper

Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  6. Messed up display settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Messed up display settings: Hi there,recently i was trying to set up dual screens on my computer, when i accidentally enabled some setting. I was on the display settings page, and the option i enabled may have been ¨duplicate screen¨, but im not sure. After i did it, i am basically unable to use my...
  7. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lively Wallpaper: Lively wallpaper is covering up my entire desktop and all the apps when I use a live wallpaper. It just started doing this suddenly, it worked just fine before but then when I went to change it it covers all the apps....
  8. Live wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live wallpaper: I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10 HP - 15t Laptop Product number: 1FT89AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-wallpaper/1c3d35d2-e001-49ae-a439-08bf5b076d8d
  9. "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

"Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working: Hey Microsoft I enabled this option "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" In Groove Music Windows 10 But it Doesn't worked to me :( Does anyone know if this is working anywhere; if so, what do I need to do to get this running Help me :)...
  10. Display Settings messed up after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Settings messed up after Windows Update: Hi all, I'm about at my wit's end with this so hopefully someone can shed a little light on it. Last week, Windows Update installed a new update, and all of a sudden, the gamma on my monitor was much brighter than what I had been working with. The color settings on my...