Windows 10: Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

Discus and support Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Microsoft Store Policies as of February 14th. The new version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

Source: Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Microsoft Store Policies - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 15, 2018

2. If Android is open source, why is there no Android emulator in the Window Store

Hi,

Windows store is developed by Microsoft Corporation and it's closed sourced software, which means that it's solely developed by the company and protected by copyright. In addition, Microsoft has revised the store policy to remove and discontinue any game
    emulators from the Windows store.

For more information, you can check the Windows store policies provided on this

link

Let us know should you have other concerns.

Darwin Dim, Feb 15, 2018
  3. No old products in ovi store.

By old products we are talking about which ones? It may simply be that the developers did not choose to have them available on Ovi Store. Nokia arent the ones putting the apps there, AFAIk they have agreements with app developers.

chanchan05, Feb 15, 2018
Thema:

Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

1. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies - Similar Threads - Updated Microsoft Store

2. Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue I have encountered while attempting to update my Flutter-based Windows desktop application. Unfortunately, the latest releases are not reflected in the update list, and the update...
  3. Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue I have encountered while attempting to update my Flutter-based Windows desktop application. Unfortunately, the latest releases are not reflected in the update list, and the update...
  4. Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot create app in Microsoft Store Developer Dashboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create app in Microsoft Store Developer Dashboard: Hi, I just tried reserving an app name and creating the app but got this error:Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: e9bf1833-0d95-42fd-a2d4-c10a5ab1d851Repeated refreshes did not help the situation. Neither am I able to...
  6. Cannot create app in Microsoft Store Developer Dashboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot create app in Microsoft Store Developer Dashboard: Hi, I just tried reserving an app name and creating the app but got this error:Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: e9bf1833-0d95-42fd-a2d4-c10a5ab1d851Repeated refreshes did not help the situation. Neither am I able to...
  7. Microsoft Store policy

Microsoft Store policy: So the Microsoft Store app on my computer wouldn't open and was "Blocked by an administrator." I tried several ways to solve this, from trying to uninstall and reinstall the app which the same policies are preventing me from reinstalling, using PowerShell, using wsreset.exe,...
  8. App Developer Agreement in other languages

App Developer Agreement in other languages: I'm looking for App Developer Agreement for Microsoft Store apps in other languages than English. I'm not sure if I understand section about taxes clearly. I would like to get Polish version of this file: https://query.prod.cms.rt.microsoft.com/cms/api/am/binary/RE4OG2b. I...
  9. On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey: Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in...
  10. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share: As of March 5th, the Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement(ADA). The next time you log into your Partner Center dashboard, you or someone with an administrative role on your account will be prompted to reaccept the ADA before you can...