Windows 10: Updated to 1607 and have taskbar problems

Discus and support Updated to 1607 and have taskbar problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I turn on my computer it boots ok and displays the task bar as expected. If I press power, restart the taskbar is empty. If I then shutdown the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithet, Sep 22, 2016.

1. keithet Win User

Updated to 1607 and have taskbar problems

When I turn on my computer it boots ok and displays the task bar as expected. If I press power, restart the taskbar is empty.
    If I then shutdown the system and turn the power back on, the taskbar is populated like I expect. I can repeat this sequence and the same thing happens each time depending on either shutdown, start or just restart.

:)

keithet, Sep 22, 2016

2. Updated to version 2.o and now i have problems i didn't have on the previous version

Hi All, updated my Nokia maps today to version 2.0 wk32 b04 (Taken from the "About" section). Since I updated today my navigation is very slow. IT seems to take ages to calculate the route and when it finally does the position is about 1/4 mile behind
    where you actually are and then it gives incorrect instruction, I.e. take the 1st exit off the roundabout when its actually the second at the arrow even points to the second exit.

I had no problems at all with the previous version and now swish I hadn't updated.

Can any one shed any light or give any advice on how to either roll back to the previous version or how I go about fixing this problem.

Many Thanks

tomo45tomo, Sep 22, 2016
  3. mccbleue Win User
    Updated to version 2.o and now i have problems i didn't have on the previous version

Whether you can revert back depends on how you updated Maps. If you downloaded and installed a new version fo the Maps application from nokia.com/maps then you can reformat your phone with *#7370# and it will revert to the previous version that was built
    into your phone's firmware. However, Maps 2.0 is built into v30 firmware for phones like the N95 and N82, so if you have performed a full software update with NSU then I'm afraid you can't turn back the clock.

After updating the maps application, have you also installed the latest abailable map data with Nokia Map Loader? If not, this may male a difference to performance. If you already have the latest map data, then you might be in a place suffering from the
    switchover from Teleatlas to Navteq mapping. Nokia bought Navteq and is in the process of converting all of its maps to Navteq data, though some regions are not yet covered and in some places users have found older Teleatlas maps to be preferable to the new
    Navteq ones. If you are caught by the latter, then unfortunately you must await new maps for your area, this depends on when better mapping becomes available from Navteq for the affected areas.

mccbleue, Sep 22, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Updated to 1607 and have taskbar problems - Similar Threads - Updated 1607 taskbar

2. having problem with taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    having problem with taskbar: After turning on both icons of power, the battery percentage is not showing in the taskbar. What should I do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-taskbar/ebcc3134-98ec-4df7-bdca-e47f20792f10
  3. Windows 10 Pro 1607 to 1803 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 1607 to 1803 Update Problem: My Dell Venue 8 tablet is currently running 1607 and won't upgrade to 1803 because it needs 8-14 GB of space. I have an SD card with about 50 GB of space but it won't recognize it like it did with previous updates but it does recognize it in file manager. Windows Update...
  4. updated to W10 1607 and have a bitdefender problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    updated to W10 1607 and have a bitdefender problem: After updating to W10 anniversary, all seemed to go successfully. Now my AV program Bitdefender 2016 Total Security is stuck in game mode. I have been unable to go back to autopilot. I do NOT game on my computer and have so far got nothing back from Bitdefender support. It's...
  5. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 problems: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3194496) Three days ago my desktop tried to update 1607 3 times. Each time on reboot it says failed to update and reverts. Each day it tries again at shutdown. Yesterday my second(son's) computer...
  6. Windows update log problem in 1607

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update log problem in 1607: In Can't install Windows 10 Anniversary update, stuck on build 10240 @dalchina advised... You could try reading the Windows update log... https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/902093 ...which is good advice for the OP who was on 12040. However, being curious (and not...
  7. Extended Screen Resolution Problem following 1607 update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Extended Screen Resolution Problem following 1607 update: After waiting 2 hours for a windows 10 update this morning I found that my extended screen resolution (1600 x 900) is no longer supported, Control Panel only offers 1024x768 and 800x600. The laptop screen resolution has been unaffected (1366x768) The extended screen still...
  8. New build 1607 taskbar question

in Windows 10 Support
    New build 1607 taskbar question: I just upgraded from windows 7 to 10 & it installed the new build 1607 & I also have build 1511 on my other machines. On build 1607 is the clock on lower right side in task bar suppose to be to the left of notifications? unlike build 1511 clock all way to the right last icon...
  9. Windows 10 -1607 and taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 -1607 and taskbar: in Windows 10 -1607, when task bar settings is modified for small icons, time display goes off. Is there any way to get time display with small icons taskbar. 59186
  10. 1607 caused problems with displaying taskbar, file explorer and other

in Windows 10 Support
    1607 caused problems with displaying taskbar, file explorer and other: After upgrading to 1607 all these strange problems occurred as you can see on the screenshots below. Do you have any idea how to fix it? [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 89511