Windows 10: Updated to Creators, should it have?

Discus and support Updated to Creators, should it have? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; One of my computers updated to 1703 on its own. I didn't think the update was being pushed yet. I am sure I had not enabled fast track or whatever it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bru, May 29, 2017.

1. BRU
    bru Win User

Updated to Creators, should it have?

One of my computers updated to 1703 on its own. I didn't think the update was being pushed yet. I am sure I had not enabled fast track or whatever it was called.

Is 1703 now being installed automatically? Or did mine go rogue?

:)

2. Ovi maps is not good enough. It should be updated locally to latest one.

Connect maps to online to be able to search better.

chanchan05, May 29, 2017
  3. dlhcone Win User
    Ovi maps is not good enough. It should be updated locally to latest one.

My wife and I live in Beijing now, the GPS of N97i and N97mini are really useful for us.

However, I have to say, we often suffer "no place founded" when we wanna drive to even a famous car shop.

In Nokia Ovi maps, size of Beijing map is only 25M, but in Route66, size is about 60M, which is quite easy for us to find even small place.

Nokia should update the maps locally and timely. Nokia China team should take care of China maps to give a better user experience.

dlhcone, May 29, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

It's my understanding from all that's been posted is that Microsoft is not pushing it out to everyone but sort of 'metering' it.

Berton, May 29, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
  6. AddRAM Win User
Thema:

1. Updated to Creators, should it have? - Similar Threads - Updated Creators should

2. Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creator's Update: What is Creator's Update? And How can I get that? Are Insider Program and Creator's Update Same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/creators-update/1d440c83-6041-478b-9874-b651a8224bd1
  3. Should i have had the Creators Update by now?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should i have had the Creators Update by now?: Just wondered, should i have had the creators update as i had the privacy thing pop up about a month ago and i checked the options what i wanted and clicked ok but nothing yet? Another computer in my household had the privacy thing come up a little while ago and once did...
  4. Creators Update.

Creators Update.: How will I know when the Creator's Update has been installed please? Presumably it appears in Settings/Update and Security but is it identifiable? 86408
  5. Creators Update

Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  6. Don't have Creator's Update Yet

Don't have Creator's Update Yet: I find it strange that I haven't been prompted to install the Creator's Update yet. KB4013214 installed about a month ago and I thought that was the precursor to installing CU. Is this unusual or common? 88516
  7. creator update

creator update: It appears that the creator update has me in its crosshairs. From what little I could find out the only thing I am interested in is the improved edge. Can all the other features be uninstalled or at least ignored. 86852
  8. Creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators update: I installed the creators update some months ago that helped solving some of the problems I had with windows. But after windows crashed and I had to reinstall it, I can no longer seem to get the creators update to work. I just get a message that says "thank you for updating...
  9. Creators Update - Do I have it or Not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update - Do I have it or Not?: I thought it installed yesterday as my laptop went through a fairly lengthly install process. The update history says feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 was installed. But when I go to system information, it says I have Windows 10 Pro 10.0.15063, Build 15063....
  10. creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    creators update: I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with the creators update? I installed it on a desktop and laptop. The laptop seems ok with it. The desktop appeared ok at first, but after a couple of days things started happening. Keyboard would freeze, chrome with bing started...