Windows 10: Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry

Discus and support Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I changed the default fonts and icons size to 125% which run smooth on win 7 but on 10 there is a huge difference. I have tried a solutions posted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bennieblanco, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry

I changed the default fonts and icons size to 125% which run smooth on win 7 but on 10 there is a huge difference.
    I have tried a solutions posted here
    but the fonts looks just horrible

Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry [​IMG]

Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry [​IMG]

icons and files names look ok , as well as some menus but rest of the system fonts as you are just bad.

I am on 27" Monitor Gforce Gtx 970.

Here is video in case the images dont show the difference, pay attention to network adapter icons
    and the properties window.

2015-07-31_2304 - nocniagenti's library

Is there a solution for this ,

:)

bennieblanco, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Samuel124 Win User

Font sizes in Win 10 Pro

Thank you for the suggestion. I have tried using the slider under 'Change the size of Text, Apps and other Items'. It has two setting available 100% and 125%, and it does change text everywhere. However,
    it has the same effect as using the 'set a custom scaling level'. That is, at 100% the fonts in the universal apps are perfect, but the fonts on the desktop and traditional desktop applications are
    tiny; while at 125% the desktop and traditional apps are perfect, but the fonts in the universal apps are huge and clunky. There just doesn't seem to be a simple way to have both optimized together. Interestingly, the Whatsapp desktop app seems to be able
    to adjust itself perfectly to maintain the same ideal font size regardless of the display scaling settings. Nothing else does though!

As an aside, bizarrely, when I use the slider 'Change the size of Text, Apps and other Items' to 125% many of the system menus become very blurry. This doesn't happen though if I use the
    'set a custom scaling level' to change the display scaling to 125%. Very weird.

Samuel124, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 pro 125% display blur

Hello guys

I'm using windows 10 pro - acer nitro laptop vn7-592g. im having exact problem listed here:

FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows! Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 Font blurry 125% scaling

I don't want to use 3rd party apps to resolve this issue as I'm worried about malwares. Under display setting its 125% now. When i change to 100% then my text is very clear but very very small. So i need to use 125%. 125% is my recommended size by default.
    However, screens like services.msc all very blur.

Is there any proper official way to fix this issue?

Thanks

SamPrakash20e, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry

I didn't find a solution after playing with it for a while. I'm just going to have to get used to 100% :/. I used to use 115% in W7

ChuckWheat, Jul 31, 2015
  5. HazemZidane, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry

1. Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry - Similar Threads - Updated w10 font

2. blurry on 125% scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry on 125% scaling: HeyWhen im on my native resolution the apps and texts are too small. When i change to 125% scaling the text and apps are perfect size but it's blurry, any help please?I have tried a resolution lower but its blurry aswell...
  3. blurry on 125% scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry on 125% scaling: HeyWhen im on my native resolution the apps and texts are too small. When i change to 125% scaling the text and apps are perfect size but it's blurry, any help please?I have tried a resolution lower but its blurry aswell...
  4. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  5. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  6. Text scaling / Blurry font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text scaling / Blurry font: Hey guys, I assembled a new machine and in the fresh W10 install I'm having some blurry font issues, it's weird because I had the same settings (125%) in the previous install and it didn't happen. It only seems to happen in some dialogs, always on software installers...
  7. RDC: blurry fonts in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDC: blurry fonts in apps: Hello, I've got a strange issue which is not persistent, sometimes it resolves, but this time I'm struggling for a couple of days. When connecting via RDC Remote Desktop Connection to remote server I see blurry fonts in some apps like SSMS, PowerBI Desktop or Notepad++. But...
  8. RDP: blurry fonts in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP: blurry fonts in apps: Hello, I've got a strange issue which is not persistent, sometimes it resolves, but this time I'm struggling for a couple of days. When connecting via RDP to remote server I see blurry fonts in some apps like SSMS, PowerBI Desktop or Notepad++. But Windows Explorer, the...
  9. Blurry text in W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry text in W10: Hello, im having problem with blurry text on windows 10. Many aplications are blurry like this and when I hover mouse over them it goes from blurry to normal etc. Any idea how to fix that? Already tried to change font size or let the windows fix blurry apps. submitted by...
  10. Windows 10 DPI-Awareness issues, blurry text 125%

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 DPI-Awareness issues, blurry text 125%: Hi, I don't know if it has been asked before but I have had issues that I can reproduce on both my laptop and desktop, with DPI scaling. Applications like Device Manager would scale fine in 8.1, but in 10 the text is stretched. At 125% the text is blurry, and at 200% it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps are blurry in w10

2. 125% win 10

3. 125% windows 10 apps blurry