Windows 10: Updated to windows 10 and now my mouse and keyboard are not working

Discus and support Updated to windows 10 and now my mouse and keyboard are not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get to the splash screen and I have no mouse or keyboard functions. When I go I to bios the keyboard works but not the mouse. I have bought a new set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wininja, May 16, 2017.

1. Wininja Win User

Updated to windows 10 and now my mouse and keyboard are not working

I get to the splash screen and I have no mouse or keyboard functions. When I go I to bios the keyboard works but not the mouse. I have bought a new set of wired mouse and keyboard being the original ones were wireless. I need help

:)

Wininja, May 16, 2017

2. Keyboard and mouse are not working on Windows 10.

Original Title: Windows 10

When i reset my pc of windows 10 after coming to log screen power is not coming to keyboard and mouse i tried all the ways like plugging out keyboard and mouse still it stuck up there pls help me to over come my ...........

prashanthputta, May 16, 2017
  3. Keyboard and mouse are not working on Windows 10.

Hi Prashanth,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

From the above description, I understand that you are unable to login to your PC as keyboard and mouse are not working at login screen.

In order to assist you in a better way please answer the below questions.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- What is the make and model of your device?

- Did you try with different keyboard and mouse?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to use different keyboard and mouse and check if you are facing the same issue.

Let us know the status.

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 16, 2017
  4. Wininja Win User

Both sets do not work. Wireless or wired.

Wininja, May 16, 2017
  5. sygnus21 Win User
    What mouse?
    What keyboard?
    What motherboard?
    KB/Mouse drivers installed?

Help us help you by answering the above.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Updated to windows 10 and now my mouse and keyboard are not working - Similar Threads - Updated mouse keyboard

2. Downloaded windows update and now keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded windows update and now keyboard and mouse not working: Downloaded windows update and keyboard and mouse not working. Unable to log in or update drivers cannot access anything. When I shut down computer and get it on reboot page I am unable to click on advanced settings as keyboard and mouse not working.Please help...
  3. Downloaded windows update and now keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded windows update and now keyboard and mouse not working: Downloaded windows update and keyboard and mouse not working. Unable to log in or update drivers cannot access anything. When I shut down computer and get it on reboot page I am unable to click on advanced settings as keyboard and mouse not working.Please help...
  4. Downloaded windows update and now keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows just had an update now my keyboard and mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows just had an update now my keyboard and mouse don't work: Windows just had an update and now my keyboard and mouse don't work but they work in bios iv tried changing ports and nothing iv tried different mouse and keyboad and nothing seems to work can someone help me please...
  6. Windows just had an update now my keyboard and mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows just had an update now my keyboard and mouse don't work: Windows just had an update and now my keyboard and mouse don't work but they work in bios iv tried changing ports and nothing iv tried different mouse and keyboad and nothing seems to work can someone help me please...
  7. Windows just had an update now my keyboard and mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. deleted my mouse and keyboard driver now keyboard and mouse not working.

deleted my mouse and keyboard driver now keyboard and mouse not working.: Hi,I deleted my mouse and keyboard driver, restarted my pc and my mouse and keyboard are not working anymore. I have tried to enter to my bios but my monitor wont open but when I just open my pc regularly my monitor open to the login screen.please help....
  9. reformat computer to windows 10. Now no mouse or keyboard work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reformat computer to windows 10. Now no mouse or keyboard work: I have a computer that wasoriginally Windows 7. It was upgraded to Win 10 when it first came out and hasbeen kept up to date. I needed to reformat it and wentthrough the process. Upon setup, no mouse or keyboard arerecognized. I have wireless and I've tried allthe usb...
  10. My mouse and keyboard is not working in windows 10

My mouse and keyboard is not working in windows 10: How can I solve it. I become very sad because I can't solve it from a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-and-keyboard-is-not-working-in-windows-10/74aabf2a-3dcf-4935-8460-27746e3f17e2