Windows 10: updated to Windows 10, BSOD when using uTorrent

Discus and support updated to Windows 10, BSOD when using uTorrent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently i updated my Dell Latitude E6320 to Windows 10. Now when I start using uTorrent i get BSODs (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA), and due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samuelwulf, Feb 27, 2016.

1. updated to Windows 10, BSOD when using uTorrent

Hello,

recently i updated my Dell Latitude E6320 to Windows 10. Now when I start using uTorrent i get BSODs (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA), and due to my lack of knowledge can't figure out where it comes from. I read a few posts, updated my WLAN drivers (had some different issues with that also), set the computer to make dmp files, but I lack the knowledge to read them, and see the cause of the problem. I saw there might be hardware problems, driver problems, memory caching problems, and so on, and all of them go beyond my knowledge. Down here I attached my dmp file.

Attachment 66881

Thank you for helping me!

:)

samuelwulf, Feb 27, 2016

2. cannot run utorrent installer after updating to windows 10?

I used windows 7(Utorrent worked properly)

I was updated to windows 10

Utorrent did not open so I downloaded Utorrent from Utorrent website

When i double click Utorrent setup file it says "Windows find 'D:\Downloads\uTorrent.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again."

Plz .. help me

Vijay Nirmal, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Blue screen error in Windows 10

Funny thing is my PC always seems to BSOD when utorrent is on...

chooxingyu, Feb 27, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

updated to Windows 10, BSOD when using uTorrent

I would suggest to update your BIOS and network drivers
    Product Support | Dell US

Code: BIOS Version: Dell Inc. A06, 2011.07.11. 3: kd> lmvm bcmwl63a start end module name fffff801`ef100000 fffff801`efe2d000 bcmwl63a T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl63a.sys Image path: bcmwl63a.sys Image name: bcmwl63a.sys Timestamp: Sat Sep 19 09:42:15 2015 (55FD11D7) CheckSum: 00B32FCA ImageSize: 00D2D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

updated to Windows 10, BSOD when using uTorrent

1. updated to Windows 10, BSOD when using uTorrent - Similar Threads - updated BSOD using

2. Downloading using utorrent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading using utorrent: When I open utorrent it says "connecting to peers" and also it's flickering so I'm having problems pressing some buttons on utorrent. It's flickering only when I'm using utorrent. I tried updating DHT but I can't because of flickering. When I press it nothing happens....
  3. BSOD when using uTorrent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using uTorrent: Hi! I've read countless posts in countless forums since I downloaded Windows 10 like a half a year ago and this error started to happen, but I haven't yet found a solution. So - I am using HP ENVY 15, and after I upgraded to Windows 10 I started having an error, when...
  4. BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent

BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent: Hello, I am getting BSODs specifically whenever I use Bit-torrent/U-torrent. I didn't have this issue previously until now and I really have no idea how to fix this! Please help and thanks so much in advance. Here's my dump files. Ray 27171
  5. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hi All, I am getting the BSOD of when using uTorrent, I have tried another program and the same issue occurs. Debug files are attached. Hope someone can help! Thanks Attachment 46253 28699
  6. uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10

uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10: I'm suddenly getting random BSOD when downloading with uTorrent on Windows 10 Insider Preview. I'm using a Lenovo laptop Z50-70. Drivers are up-to-date. And uTorrent is the latest version. 73427
  7. Bsod only when i use utorrent

Bsod only when i use utorrent: my bosd happen most the time when im downloading bigger file (500mb or more) with utorrent i tried to fix the non page are fault but it keep happening sometimes ..... thank u for helping me i really appreciate. my laptop is a asus x550z windows 10 1tb hard drive...
  8. BSOD when using utorrent

BSOD when using utorrent: Hi All, New to the forum. Hoping you guys can help me out. I only have this issue it seems when utorrent is downloading files. My webroot expired so I switched to Avast since funds are tight for the moment. I tried Avira but switched off that as well. Other than that, only...
  9. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hello people, Every time I use uTorrent, I get a BSOD saying "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". This happens ONLY when I use uTorrent. According to Ma-Config (Ma-Config), all my drivers are up to date. I have checked the dmp file with BlueScreenView, however that...
  10. High Memory usage when using Utorrent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Memory usage when using Utorrent: When I am using Utorrent my RAM usage grows from around 20% to nearly 100% over a few hours and can eventually freeze the PC. This seems to have started happening from the last Preview releases until now. Windows defender and Malwarebytes could be part of the problem. When...