Windows 10: Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec

Discus and support Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I updated from Windows 7 to 10 a few days back and I am having an issue with pages closing after :60 seconds. If If I go into DOS, the command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fritztones, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec

Hello, I updated from Windows 7 to 10 a few days back and I am having an issue with pages closing after :60 seconds. If If I go into DOS, the command windows will stay open. I've tried a clean boot and it doesn't help. Any suggestions?

:)

Fritztones, Jan 20, 2016
  2. alan2bell Win User

windows 10

i have just upgraded to windows 10 and my computer now defaults to my pictures after 60 secs of inactivity....why?

alan2bell, Jan 20, 2016
  3. Windows 10 upgrade regular freeze and momentary blank screen in 60 sec intervals

Hello !

Have upgraded to 10 from 7. Every 30 to 60 seconds there is a freeze and momentary blank screen

lasts about 5 secs . I have disabled display driver - no change . Disabled all non Windows items on start-up - no change.

Any ideas out there ?

-peter

peterchandlerxb, Jan 20, 2016
  4. Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec

Hello Fritztones and welcome to Tenforums! *Smile

Could you please be a bit more specific with your issue!

Cheers /Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec

1. Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec - Similar Threads - Updated Pages close

2. Windows store apps are closed after 1 sec or crashed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store apps are closed after 1 sec or crashed: Hi all,i need your help to fix the windows apps like Mail, Calculators and all windows store apps.i followed alot of troubleshooting and nothing changed.please help...
  3. Windows store apps are closed after 1 sec or crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store apps are closed after 1 sec or crashed: Hi all,i need your help to fix the windows apps like Mail, Calculators and all windows store apps.i followed alot of troubleshooting and nothing changed.please help...
  4. Windows store apps are closed after 1 sec or crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Settings Update and Sec Recovery page crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Settings Update and Sec Recovery page crashes: I am unable to access the Recovery page in the Update and Security settings. When pressed to open, the blue cursor spinner appears and Windows Settings page crashes. Windows search for Reset this PC page also begins to load and then crashes.I had this issue and worked around...
  6. Windows Settings Update and Sec Recovery page crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Settings Update and Sec Recovery page crashes: I am unable to access the Recovery page in the Update and Security settings. When pressed to open, the blue cursor spinner appears and Windows Settings page crashes. Windows search for Reset this PC page also begins to load and then crashes.I had this issue and worked around...
  7. Windows Settings Update and Sec Recovery page crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My laptop is micro stuttering after every 40-60 sec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is micro stuttering after every 40-60 sec: ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR 2 GL504 RTX - 2060 6GB 16 GB RAM INTEL I7 8TH Does anyone know how to fix it? This issue started after a windows update. It's really annoying while playing games or listening to videos like it gets choppy sound after every 40 sec......
  9. Edge and Chrome crash after 60 secs

Edge and Chrome crash after 60 secs: Hello - edge is crashing after 60 seconds. This behavior is completely new after i updated win10 yesterday January 16, 2021, 11:36 am Stefano It’s KB4598242??...
  10. Browsers crash after 60 secs

Browsers crash after 60 secs: Hello - edge is crashing repeatedly after 60 seconds. This behavior is completely new after i upgraded win10 yesterday January 16, 2021, 11:36 am Stefano It’s KB4598242...