Windows 10: Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec

Discus and support Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I updated from Windows 7 to 10 a few days back and I am having an issue with pages closing after :60 seconds. If If I go into DOS, the command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fritztones, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec

Hello, I updated from Windows 7 to 10 a few days back and I am having an issue with pages closing after :60 seconds. If If I go into DOS, the command windows will stay open. I've tried a clean boot and it doesn't help. Any suggestions?

:)

Fritztones, Jan 20, 2016
  2. alan2bell Win User

windows 10

i have just upgraded to windows 10 and my computer now defaults to my pictures after 60 secs of inactivity....why?

alan2bell, Jan 20, 2016
  3. Windows 10 upgrade regular freeze and momentary blank screen in 60 sec intervals

Hello !

Have upgraded to 10 from 7. Every 30 to 60 seconds there is a freeze and momentary blank screen

lasts about 5 secs . I have disabled display driver - no change . Disabled all non Windows items on start-up - no change.

Any ideas out there ?

-peter

peterchandlerxb, Jan 20, 2016
  4. Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec

Hello Fritztones and welcome to Tenforums! *Smile

Could you please be a bit more specific with your issue!

Cheers /Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec

1. Updated to Windows 10 from 7. Pages close after :60 sec - Similar Threads - Updated Pages close

2. Camera stopped working after updating windows from 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera stopped working after updating windows from 7 to 10: Camera never activates on aps and sites and trying to open the ap directly gives the error message: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x8007001F) It feels like ive tried everything, and im completley out of ideas on how to fix it...
  3. After Windows 10 1809 Update write speed to USB3 RAID5 dropped from 200MB/sec to 5mb/sec

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Windows 10 1809 Update write speed to USB3 RAID5 dropped from 200MB/sec to 5mb/sec: Yeah, well I already tried anything but kicking Windows 10 and reinstalling Windows 7. The read speeds are over 200MB/sec like before, but the write speed doesn't go over max 7mb/sec after 1809 update. Nothing changed apart of the 1809 Update, so I guess there's a bug in...
  4. High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...: Tried increasing paging file. Also running Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} command in administrative privelaged Power shell. Nothing worked. I have 4gb of ram which is enough to open...
  5. High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...: MODEL:hp-dy00XX laptop RAM:4gb OS: WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION GENIUNE PROCESSOR: AMD RYSEN 3 WITH INTEGRATRED GRAPHICS I am tired of doing many many things like running power shell in administratrator mode and the running the command: Get-AppXPackage | Foreach...
  6. All games are capped at 60 fps after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All games are capped at 60 fps after Windows 10 Update: After the latest windows 10 update. All games seem to be capped at 60 fps when before the update I got well over 80 fps. I DO NOT have vsync enabled nor do I have Game DVR enabled. I looked all over online and have received no help. Any suggestions?...
  7. Windows 10 update download stops at 60%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update download stops at 60%: I recently purchased a new HP Pavilion 17" laptop with Windows 10 Home already installed. When I went online the automatic updates began. The download to upgrade to version 1511, 10586 started but stopped at 60%. How do I get the download to finish the download? Prior...
  8. Webcam not recognized after update from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not recognized after update from Windows 7: I updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10, as an update not by formatting and reinstalling. I realized that the webcam is not recognized anymore, in the system info under problematic devices there is a: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host...
  9. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740
  10. Update from Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Update from Windows 7 to 10: Several people I know updated to Windows 10 and had n problems. There desktop icons returned - and they were able to access all their old files. Not sure why I can's as I just clicked the install icon the same as they did....anyone know what I am doing wrong? 49973