Windows 10: Updated windows now my 3rd monitor won't work!

Discus and support Updated windows now my 3rd monitor won't work! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Updated windows as we are now forced to do. And now my 3rd monitor through display port isn't even being picked up now. Its a GTX1070 and DID work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilHorner, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Updated windows now my 3rd monitor won't work!

Updated windows as we are now forced to do. And now my 3rd monitor through display port isn't even being picked up now.

Its a GTX1070 and DID work prior to update.

Obviously a windows issue as it did work before this. Only windows updated, nothing else.

:)

PhilHorner, Jul 6, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 6, 2018
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 6, 2018
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Updated windows now my 3rd monitor won't work!

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

Updated windows now my 3rd monitor won't work!

1. Updated windows now my 3rd monitor won't work! - Similar Threads - Updated 3rd monitor

2. Not Recognizing 3rd monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Recognizing 3rd monitor: I have a docking station for Lenovo Think Pad. Recognizes a second monitor, but not the third. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-recognizing-3rd-monitor/64637abf-6441-44b0-aeb2-040bee4d8fbd
  3. Not Recognizing 3rd monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Recognizing 3rd monitor: I have a docking station for Lenovo Think Pad. Recognizes a second monitor, but not the third. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-recognizing-3rd-monitor/64637abf-6441-44b0-aeb2-040bee4d8fbd
  4. Not Recognizing 3rd monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 3rd Monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3rd Monitor not detected: I'm having an issue where the 3rd monitor is no longer detected, but still duplicates the image on it. It used to extend the desktop between all 3 until a recent windows update. I have tried rolling back, but it did not help.I'm currently using a laptop, with a USB-C docking...
  6. 3rd Monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd Monitor not detected: I'm having an issue where the 3rd monitor is no longer detected, but still duplicates the image on it. It used to extend the desktop between all 3 until a recent windows update. I have tried rolling back, but it did not help.I'm currently using a laptop, with a USB-C docking...
  7. My 3rd Monitor is not detected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My 3rd Monitor is not detected.: So, I have an HP Spectre Laptop and a USP Type-C Hub Pro that I use at home to add 2 additional monitors. I have some issues at home - mainly if the computer sleeps for too long the Ext Monitors become 1, so I just unplug the Hub and plug it back in and everything goes back...
  8. Windows not detecting 3rd monitor

Windows not detecting 3rd monitor: Hello, When I have 3 monitors plugged into my rx580 the resolution is stretched across all 3 monitors and windows only detects my main middle monitor as active. When i have two plugged in windows detects them seperately. but when i plug in the third it stretches them again. I...
  9. 3rd monitor not detecting

3rd monitor not detecting: Hi, Just after some help, Windows 10 updated to version 1909, and now the 3rd monitor will not detect, i have AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series graphics card, The catalyst control centre and eyfinity is only detecting 2 screens as well, I have tried restarting my PC, Uplugging and...
  10. 3rd monitor not working after 10041 update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3rd monitor not working after 10041 update: I was running tri-monitors on 9926 and then I upgraded to 10041 and now the 3rd monitor isn't working. I have 2 monitors that's connected to my gtx 980 and the 3rd monitor connect to my motherboard. It worked before the update and now it doesn't even detect the 3rd monitor....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. updated windows and now monitor wont work

2. updated to windows 10 and now my 3rd display wont work