Windows 10: Updates are Killing Me

Discus and support Updates are Killing Me in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just downloaded 1607 today and not another big update to 14393.187.I have not installed the other one yet and still at 1511.I I download another 1607... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zplugger, Sep 13, 2016.

1. zplugger Win User

Updates are Killing Me

Just downloaded 1607 today and not another big update to 14393.187.I have not installed the other one yet and still at 1511.I I download another 1607 will it have current update,doing this a friends house because I have metered connection.

:)

zplugger, Sep 13, 2016
  2. Kirito101 Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Updates are killing my monthly internet cap

after googling for about 8h now and lot of stress while keeping an eye on data usage ,,,i finally found out the way to not even have it check for updates in group policy thing from Win + R ( gpedit.msc ) and disabled it entirely ,, but still this is a
    major set back from Microsoft , i only had win 10 for less than 24 and already wished i could just shoot it for that one thing

Kirito101, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Kirito101 Win User
    Windows 10 Automatic Updates are killing my monthly internet cap

i did both ,,,and its still downloading updates

Kirito101, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Updates are Killing Me

1. Updates are Killing Me - Similar Threads - Updates are Killing

2. Update 1903 Killed NVMe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1903 Killed NVMe: I have always been against updating windows for obvious reasons. Google windows 10 killed computer and you will find many. Update 1903 was forced on my computer, which killed my main storage ($90 EX920 500GB M.2 NVMe), is there any way to hold Microsoft accountable without...
  3. W10 update kills the taskbar

W10 update kills the taskbar: First, I'm new to this and thought I posted this already, but there doesn't seem to be any way to find one's own post. After updating the latest W10 my PC eventually kills the bottom taskbar. Placing the cursor there gets a perpetual blue circle. Open applications like mail...
  4. Update killed my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update killed my computer!: So after one of your wonderful Windows updates on my Asus Zenbook Flip, it went to a blue screen and said it had to restart. The laptop shut down and now it's completely dead...no lights, no charging, no nothing. What the heck did you do Microsoft...this is my lifeline for...
  5. Last update killed Chrome

Last update killed Chrome: Updated OS last night - this morning no Chrome. Tried reinstall with no success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update-killed-chrome/da29dbec-092e-4af5-bad4-606bd024e296
  6. Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me: H!, I never thought that tech is the one that kills me, but Microsofts SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is about to do just that... I never had problems with high bloodpressure but before my kidneystoneoperation it was discovered...And you can easily trace that back to the day the...
  7. Update killed my laptop

Update killed my laptop: So like many people my computer just updated and is now useless. All of fixes do not work for me. I cannot click anything. Windows +e just gives me that another error "an attempt was made to reference a token that does not exists". My laptop was perfect before this update now...
  8. Windows 10 recent update killed my pc, microsoft wont help me

Windows 10 recent update killed my pc, microsoft wont help me: Ok so, a few weeks back there was a Windows update. Upon receiving this update, it installing; the computer did its normal thing once it is finished it restarts itself and boots back up running the newly updated version of Windows. Well when doing so the pc made it to the...
  9. An update killed wifi on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An update killed wifi on laptop: So one of my laptop's updated recently for Windows 10 and now wifi is not working at all. Troubleshooter has given the error "Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration" on every connection I try. I've looked up what to do so i've tried all the typical netsh commands,...
  10. Thunderbird is killing ME!

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird is killing ME!: Or I'm killing myself, but anyway I'm not very computer savvy. I really have been fighting Microsoft since my WLM stopped working with outlook.com. Prior to that I lost Hotmail.com because of some security problem and had to switch to outlook. Then, Microsoft changed that so...