Windows 10: Updates are Killing Me

Discus and support Updates are Killing Me in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just downloaded 1607 today and not another big update to 14393.187.I have not installed the other one yet and still at 1511.I I download another 1607... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zplugger, Sep 13, 2016.

1. zplugger Win User

Updates are Killing Me

Just downloaded 1607 today and not another big update to 14393.187.I have not installed the other one yet and still at 1511.I I download another 1607 will it have current update,doing this a friends house because I have metered connection.

:)

zplugger, Sep 13, 2016
  2. Kirito101 Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Updates are killing my monthly internet cap

after googling for about 8h now and lot of stress while keeping an eye on data usage ,,,i finally found out the way to not even have it check for updates in group policy thing from Win + R ( gpedit.msc ) and disabled it entirely ,, but still this is a
    major set back from Microsoft , i only had win 10 for less than 24 and already wished i could just shoot it for that one thing

Kirito101, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Kirito101 Win User
    Windows 10 Automatic Updates are killing my monthly internet cap

i did both ,,,and its still downloading updates

Kirito101, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Updates are Killing Me

1. Updates are Killing Me - Similar Threads - Updates are Killing

2. This is killing me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is killing me: Hello, Im pretty desperate at this moment. Abstract : During the last days Window gave me this "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service blah blah", I thought it would be a common update so nothing to fear but.. Feature ypdste to Windows 10 Version 20H2 remains...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR killing me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR killing me: Hello everyone. I am having a real issue figuring out why I keep getting intermittent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR System as follows Xeon e5-2690v3 Huananzhi X99 F8 motherboard 64gig DDR4 2133 ecc NVme samusng 970 ssd MSI gtx 1660 super gaming x The system started...
  4. Help me kill this

Help me kill this: [IMG] I want to kill it! It's been really bugging me lately and I can't delete it so please help me delete it submitted by /u/snivTen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3j0ke/help_me_kill_this/
  5. Blue Screen of Death is Killing me

Blue Screen of Death is Killing me: Hi, I have been using Windows 10 for quite a long time and I have also been facing BSOD errors for quite a long time. I have encountered the following BSOD errors: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE REFERENCE_BY_POINTER KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  6. EXPLORER.EXE KILLING ME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EXPLORER.EXE KILLING ME: I'm tired with dealing with this and searching online for answers so I'm going to keep this in point form. Explorer.exe always refreshes the icons and everything on my desktop several times on boot up. Explorer.exe interrupting my updates making my drive run slow. I have a...
  7. My pc is killing me

My pc is killing me: 2 quick notes: Specs for the scenarios are at the bottom. And I have gotten a ram problem before, I just replaced the bad stick. Ok, so not too long ago. About 2 days, I went into the bios on my windows 10 home machine, and enabled virtualization. I did this to run a VM on...
  8. Updates kill NVIDIA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates kill NVIDIA: Every time Windows 10 updates, it kills my NVIDIA and I'm sick of it! This has been reported over and over but it happens every time. I have to do a reset and that's getting tiresome. Fix it!...
  9. use killed me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    use killed me: DAM USE LOVE MAKING DEDICATED XBOX AND MICROSOFT FANS LOOK FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES SO IF U WANT MICROSOFT OR XBOX GOTTA SIT ON FAQ PAGES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SCAMMERS AND MALWARE THAY ONLY GOT ONE WARNING IN FINE PRINT COULD HAVE IT STOPPED AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON BUT...
  10. Thunderbird is killing ME!

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird is killing ME!: Or I'm killing myself, but anyway I'm not very computer savvy. I really have been fighting Microsoft since my WLM stopped working with outlook.com. Prior to that I lost Hotmail.com because of some security problem and had to switch to outlook. Then, Microsoft changed that so...