Windows 10: updates deleted programs

Discus and support updates deleted programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows version 1308 just updated. Removed Printmaster 18.1 from computer. Tried to reinstall, nothing will install now from CD. Should I uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JudyMiller5, Aug 2, 2018.

1. updates deleted programs

Windows version 1308 just updated. Removed Printmaster 18.1 from computer. Tried to reinstall, nothing will install now from CD. Should I uninstall the latest update? Hate Windows 10. Microsoft is just running customers off by invading their space and costing them money to get their computers repaired.

:)

JudyMiller5, Aug 2, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updates deleted programs :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 2, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

updates deleted programs

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    • Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    • Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    • Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    • Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

updates deleted programs

1. updates deleted programs - Similar Threads - updates deleted programs

2. Picture program deleted with update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture program deleted with update: My windows 10 laptop did an automatic update that changed my start up screen and deleted my picture program along with my pictures, is there a way to undo the update? Thank You for ay help offered!...
  3. Picture program deleted with update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture program deleted with update: My windows 10 laptop did an automatic update that changed my start up screen and deleted my picture program along with my pictures, is there a way to undo the update? Thank You for ay help offered!...
  4. Picture program deleted with update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Deleting a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting a program: I downloaded an alternate browser, Citrio, and then tried to delete it, but it won't allow itself to be deleted using the normal method from Control Panel. Can someone send the command prompt code for removing this potential threat? Thank you. Larry...
  6. Can't Delete Program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Delete Program.: One day, Discord on my computer just stopped working. I tried to troubleshoot by following the instructions given to me. But it's still available under the /Local directory. Also trying to uninstall through the traditional route yields this message. What should I do?...
  7. Programs deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs deleted: This morning I logged in and found that many if not all my programs have been deleted. Or maybe they have been moved. So there are tiles showing my files but if they are EXCEL or Word they are not available. I do have some text files and they are okay. What happened and what...
  8. Getting updates for deleted program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting updates for deleted program: I had MS Word 2010 on my computer for years but when I upgraded to Win10x64 I uninstalled it, but I still keep getting updates for it. They download and then they fail to install. If I look in my Program Files folder, Word 2010 isn't there - it's deleted. But if I click...
  9. Deleted Program

Deleted Program: Hi so last year i accidentally deleted the program and i didnt know if i still can recover this program without harming, lost or reseting my loptop,. can it still be recovered? since i knew i really messed my loptop[ATTACH]...
  10. apps and programs deleted after last update

apps and programs deleted after last update: Update problem December 17 and 18, 2018 I have been trying to have Microsoft solve my problem since Dec. 17, 2018. On Dec. 17, I was having a problem with Chrome. This happened before and I fixed it this way. I opened Chrome, clicked on the three dots in the upper right...