updates failed

Discus and support updates failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cannot display the folder. Microsoft Outlook cannot access the specified folder location.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by frankp2, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:32 AM.

1. frankp2 Win User

updates failed

Cannot display the folder. Microsoft Outlook cannot access the specified folder location.

:)

2. Slartybart Win User

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

4. jds21 Win User

updates failed

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

Thema:

updates failed

1. updates failed - Similar Threads - updates failed

2. I cannot get windows update to work KB4284819 continues to fail over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot get windows update to work KB4284819 continues to fail over and over: I have tried manually downloading, restarting and trying to install. I keep getting Error 0x800f081f This is a new version of Windows I just purchased. Please help...
  3. Disable Windows Update Win10(Continues Failing)

Disable Windows Update Win10(Continues Failing): I have an issue to address about Windows 10. The "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803" Continues to fail installing and wont install on my PC. Every hour I get a popup to restart to continue installing. How can I disable this message? It will automatically...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Update To v1803 Fails

Windows 10 Pro Update To v1803 Fails: I have two PCs, both Dell Precision 490 workstations, but with slightly different hardware configurations. My wife’s PC has only 2 disks (one SSD and one HDD) and 4GB of memory. My PC has 3 disks (2 SSDs and one HDD) and 16GB of memory and a webcam. Both were running the...
  5. Windows Update Version 1803 Fails to Install

Windows Update Version 1803 Fails to Install: Hello, I am currently running Windows 10. I believe I am on Version 1709. For the past few months I have repeatedly tried to update to version 1803. On a few occasions it was voluntary, on most of the attempts it was a forced update by Windows. Either way, the result has...
  6. 1803 Update Fails and stops PC working completely

1803 Update Fails and stops PC working completely: The 1803 update I had in May 2018 goes through a number of reboots, then goes to the log on screen. This is an old version of the default log on screen, and it will not accept my password. Not the current one, nor the previous two passwords. If I click "Forgot Password", it...
  7. why update of windo 10 is failing

why update of windo 10 is failing: I have been trying to updade free vergen offered by you several times ,somehow it is failing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-update-of-windo-10-is-failing/b4045cef-08b0-400b-a249-0d15552ee1ae
  8. KB4338819 (OS Build 17134.165) Fails to update on My WIN 10 System.

KB4338819 (OS Build 17134.165) Fails to update on My WIN 10 System.: This is very EFFN annoying! How many times will it keep trying and is there a way to just reject the update . It clearly doesn't work... My problem is that the system auto restarts when I am in the middle of work in progress... WIndows10... Built by developers who don't...
  9. KB4284848 update keeps failing and asking for restart.

KB4284848 update keeps failing and asking for restart.: Hi, My KB4284848 update keeps failing. It downloads and installs and then asks for a restart. Once i restart the computer it then asks for me to restart it again, or it waits a while and will ask me to download it again. Each time i restart the laptop it says it failed. I...
  10. Windows 10 update failed. Error: 0x80072ee7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update failed. Error: 0x80072ee7: The thing is, my laptop got a Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl 2-3 weeks before when I tried to download a game. So i decided to factory reset my laptop. But then I noticed that the Windows defender is not working (it says that; an error has occurred in the program during...