Windows 10: updates failed

Discus and support updates failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cannot display the folder. Microsoft Outlook cannot access the specified folder location.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by frankp2, Jul 12, 2018.

1. frankp2 Win User

updates failed

Cannot display the folder. Microsoft Outlook cannot access the specified folder location.

:)

frankp2, Jul 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 12, 2018
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 12, 2018
  4. jds21 Win User

updates failed

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

updates failed

1. updates failed - Similar Threads - updates failed

2. Windows 10 Feature Update 1809 Failed to Install - 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Update 1809 Failed to Install - 0x80240034: I got a Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop earlier this year and had worked fine up until the 1803 feature update last May that made my laptop horrendously slow with slow start-up times (startup times prior to the update was 30-40 seconds) and 100% disk usage even when my hard drive...
  3. Updates are failing

Updates are failing: Whenever I am trying to update my PC [windows 10 32 bit] there is an error occurring every time. It says:- 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86-based Systems (KB4471324) - Error 0xc8000442...
  4. after failed win 10 update need help

after failed win 10 update need help: Yesterday I too had the win10 update failure. and I had the blue screen of death. after playing with this computer for several hours I finally got flustered and got a usb chip and reloaded win 10 but all my programs and files are in a folder marked old.win . Now my...
  5. KB4471324 update failed with error code 0x800f0922

KB4471324 update failed with error code 0x800f0922: This was the 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803. What is the error, and should I try to fix something or just wait it out and keep trying? This update failed on my PC and completely crashed my Lap Top....
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 fails

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 fails: I have two PC's, (a desktop & a notebook) both have Intel chipsets and are current at Windows 10 Pro x64, version 1803, build 17134.471. When doing a windows update to version 1809 it downloads the feature then gives me an error message, then after a few minutes it...
  7. Feature update failed to install

Feature update failed to install: Hi, I have a preveious Feature update that failed to download. My OS is Win 10, Ver 1803. This was way back on the 10-08-2018 when It attempted to download and is still there being displayed. I have taken a screen copy if you want to see the details? The word error is not...
  8. 1803 update has been failing since May 2018

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1803 update has been failing since May 2018: My wife has an ASUS laptop that she will, on a scattershot basis, let me know is misbehaving. Usually when I then get under the hood there are other problems, and it's farther downstream than optimal - even too late to try a system restore. In this case, she was complaining...
  9. Insider Preview Updates now failing

Insider Preview Updates now failing: Build 18262 is approaching 14th December and imminent meltdown. Severe warnings now received daily with regard to this momentous arrival. Windows update consistently refuses to function. On initial review, the app lies through its clenched teeth, insisting that I have the...
  10. Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!

Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!: This latest update for windows 10 has seriously messed up my laptop. I keep getting the blue screen of death with the message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ INTERNAL_ERROR I asked the same question yesterday, and someone told me I just need to update my graphics card.I have updated...