Windows 10: Updates failing uploading

Discus and support Updates failing uploading in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My current Windows 10 is version 1607. All the updates I am receiving are for Version 1703. Is this why my updates will not upload please? 96061 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RonBin79, Oct 20, 2017.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Updates failing uploading

My current Windows 10 is version 1607. All the updates I am receiving are for Version 1703. Is this why my updates will not upload please?

:)

RonBin79, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Vivek10 Win User

Windows updates are constantly failing since 06-‎Jan-‎18

Why my updates are failing constantly. Please see the screenshot of failed updates and OS build info. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't help. It just tried to redownload the update and again failing to install.

Please help me. This is killing me.

Updates failing uploading [​IMG]

Updates failing uploading [​IMG]

Vivek10, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Sportstracker - upload to service failed

Same here. I am also on a 6220 classic.

Sometimes uploads fail with "Workout upload to service failed. Invalid data", sometimes they will upload. Same Workout, same data.

Your workaround with keep on trying works here too..

I noticed on a failed upload, the workout still uploads somehow. The Overview is correctly displayed, just the map displayed is a mess and incomplete.

So i keep deleting failed uploads, und try an upload hours later agin. happens here quite often though.

xentric---01, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Updates failing uploading

Hi Ron.

Run that Windows Update reset link I provided in other post or move to V1709.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 20, 2017
  5. RonBin79 Win User
    Every time I try to use the link a confounded pop up appears and wipes the link out. Need to find out how to stop the pop ups.

RonBin79, Oct 20, 2017
  6. Caledon Ken, Oct 20, 2017
  7. RonBin79 Win User
    Thank you one and all for all your support and help. I have successfully upgraded to Version 1709. As far as I can see my troubles are over for the moment!! Who knows what I am going to come up against in the coming days.

Kindest regards,

RonBin79, Oct 20, 2017
  8. RonBin79 Win User

Ken,

Now I have version 1709 installed am I protected against this KRACK virus please or do I have to add something else?

RonBin79, Oct 21, 2017
  9. I've read that MS has released fixes in several publications. You can google too.

If you are up to date that issue is closed.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Updates failing uploading - Similar Threads - Updates failing uploading

2. Insert image is failing to upload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insert image is failing to upload: i wanted to post a question but when I tried to 'insert image', whether or not i select a png, jpeg or bmp , when i click upload i see error msg failed to upload BUT a green banner appears above the text field with the wording 'image inserted successfully '.i would included...
  3. Insert image is failing to upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insert image is failing to upload: i wanted to post a question but when I tried to 'insert image', whether or not i select a png, jpeg or bmp , when i click upload i see error msg failed to upload BUT a green banner appears above the text field with the wording 'image inserted successfully '.i would included...
  4. Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center: I Accidently pressed discard Change, I thought that the file on my system will not change, now I lost all the work I did, i there any way to recover the file....
  5. Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center: I Accidently pressed discard Change, I thought that the file on my system will not change, now I lost all the work I did, i there any way to recover the file....
  6. unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed": I used to upload video on a facebook page but suddenly it's stop working . when i try to upload video , it says upload failed " Network error Your video couldn't be uploaded due to an issue with your Internet connection. Please check your connection and try again." but i...
  7. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox companion app for my pc, BUT, I cannot upload either forms of media. I have done some...
  8. UPLOAD FAILING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UPLOAD FAILING: got a microsoft update about 2 weeks ago. after the update i was not able to upload to my website. error " unable to connect using id and password". have been uploading successfully for years before that. contacted my web hosting provider and they had no problem accessing...
  9. "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location": I could use some guidance on a recent problem that is most annoying. Suddenly and without any Microsoft updates that I'm aware of, I am unable to upload changes to word documents to OneDrive. In fact, when I do sign in, which is tedious and frequent because I am now told...
  10. 400 GB upload to OneDrive failing

in Windows 10 Support
    400 GB upload to OneDrive failing: I'm not sure if this is a Windows 10 forum question or a OneDrive forum question. I have about 400 GB on a drive on my PC stored as J:>Music>Lossless>Artist>Album>tracks. I am trying to upload it to OneDrive to a folder Music. I am dragging the folder from J: to OneDrive...