Windows 10: Updates: Fast or Slow?

Discus and support Updates: Fast or Slow? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am new to the Technical Preview. But, do I choose fast or slow when it comes to updates? 3895 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Updates: Fast or Slow?

I am new to the Technical Preview. But, do I choose fast or slow when it comes to updates?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jan 29, 2015

2. Fast search update?

The update improves the speed and performance of the homescreen search widget so nothing major.

psychomania---01, Jan 29, 2015
  3. Fast search update?

..sorry dudes... ehm.. for Nokia N8..I meant..:smileyhappy:

puasho---01, Jan 29, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Updates: Fast or Slow?

If you choose 'Slow' you may receive updates with less bugs; if you choose 'Fast' you may receive updates sooner but with more bugs.

Windows 10 Technical Preview: Do you prefer the slow ring or fast ring? (poll)

Edwin, Jan 29, 2015
  5. That is up to you Jesse if you choose the fast update you get the new build sooner exclusively through Windows Update but may experience more bugs than if you wait for the slow release where Microsoft will release a more stable version of the build and ISO downloads may be available for those that wish to "clean install" instead of using Windows Update.

IownAmoneyPit, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Updates: Fast or Slow?

1. Updates: Fast or Slow? - Similar Threads - Updates Fast Slow

2. Slow download, fast wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow download, fast wifi.: Win 10, KilleR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter. I operate off of a SIM card Wireless Router. The download/upload speeds when checking the router are in 100mbp/s, but when ethernetted/wirelessly connected my PC only garners 350KBP/s - 1MBp/s of download speed....
  3. Slow download, fast wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow download, fast wifi.: Win 10, KilleR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter. I operate off of a SIM card Wireless Router. The download/upload speeds when checking the router are in 100mbp/s, but when ethernetted/wirelessly connected my PC only garners 350KBP/s - 1MBp/s of download speed....
  4. fast pc speed test slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fast pc speed test slow: My new Dell PC is fast downloading but wonder why speed tests oddly show 20-25 Mbps. Get usual 200-250 Mbps on laptop, nothing like router, location etc. has changed otherwise. Not big problem just wondering why can't measure speed. Have reset router, run network...
  5. Fast internet but slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fast internet but slow download speeds: I was recently downloading a 263mb file, and for some reason, my speed is around 57-60kbps. While downloading, I had done a speedtest from ookla and my download speed was - 45.78mbps, and upload speed was - 30.38mbps. After downloading, I ran another test, and my download...
  6. WIFI fast, then slow-Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI fast, then slow-Windows 10: I'm running Windows 10 on an HP Pavilion. My ISP FIOS is delivering 300/300 Mbps to the router verified. When right next to the router I get 50/50 on my laptop. The driver for the Intel Dual Bank Wiress-AC 3165 is current. I went into the advanced settings and under...
  7. Slow..then fast....slowwwwwwww...then fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow..then fast....slowwwwwwww...then fast: [ATTACH] any idea what causes this submitted by /u/Coolboobs85 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3550v/slowthen_fastslowwwwwwwwthen_fast/
  8. Computer slow then fast then slow again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer slow then fast then slow again?: Recently my computer has been running insufferably slow for a few days (taking a minute to load programs and even webpages) and yesterday all of a sudden, its really fast (the minute became literally a second). This morning when I used it for the first time, its noticeably...
  9. Slow Ultra Fast Boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Ultra Fast Boot: Windows 10 Pro x64 PL installed in UEFI mode Asrock Z87 Extreme3 with newest UEFI I5-4690k Gigabyte GTX970 Gaming G1 with newest vbios SSD Goodram C40 240 GB connected to first SATA port 2 x 4 GB DDR3 RAM My problem is slow system start even if i set Ultra Fast Boot...
  10. Fast boot, slow restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast boot, slow restart: Hi, I'm a bit confused: Everytime I power on the computer, it takes about 15 seconds for my Windows 10 to load, that is, from the moment the logo appears on the screen, until the wallpaper shows. However, when i restart, it takes more time to load (about 1 min and 10...