Windows 10: Updates for Excel Services and BI in SharePoint 2016 on-premises

Discus and support Updates for Excel Services and BI in SharePoint 2016 on-premises in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If your organization enables Excel Services for SharePoint to enable BI, we have some updates on what has changed with SharePoint Server 2016 BI.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updates for Excel Services and BI in SharePoint 2016 on-premises

Source: Updates for Excel Services and BI in SharePoint 2016 on-premises - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Nov 20, 2016
  2. SarahKong Win User

Error coming up when attempting to copy a file path in Windows Explorer: Address bar "is currently unavailable

So this just started happening recently.

I wonder if an update has broken this, which unfortunately wouldn't surprise me.

Are you using on-premise SharePoint or is this SharePoint online?

And if on-premise what version of SharePoint?

To test to see if this is a recent update.

Can you see what updates have recently been installed on the troubled machines.

And let me know. Thanks.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5472-view-w...

SarahKong, Nov 20, 2016
  3. gmatePM Win User
    File Explorer crashes on Quick Access Recent files item

No Sharepoint. It's a simple on premise 2012 R2 Domain with network shares using DFSR. All clietns are Windows 10 Pro fully updated.

gmatePM, Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

Updates for Excel Services and BI in SharePoint 2016 on-premises

1. Updates for Excel Services and BI in SharePoint 2016 on-premises - Similar Threads - Updates Excel Services

2. Excel 2016 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel 2016 freezes: Is there a reason, why Excel 2016 freezes when running under Windows 10? IT appears immediately after the start / restart of the system.Ictried a new User Profile, with No results.***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  3. POWER BI TO UPDATE SHAREPOINT LIST WITH NO DUPLICATES?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POWER BI TO UPDATE SHAREPOINT LIST WITH NO DUPLICATES?: I'm needing to update a sharepoint list with an active POWERBI dataset. I've tried various different flows but it either uploads nothing and says its complete, or it updates just duplicates! and I've got it as set to 'if no then create item' but .. it doesn't do...
  4. POWER BI TO UPDATE SHAREPOINT LIST WITH NO DUPLICATES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POWER BI TO UPDATE SHAREPOINT LIST WITH NO DUPLICATES?: I'm needing to update a sharepoint list with an active POWERBI dataset. I've tried various different flows but it either uploads nothing and says its complete, or it updates just duplicates! and I've got it as set to 'if no then create item' but .. it doesn't do...
  5. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2016: How can I recover an excel2016 file that will not open maybe corrupt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2016/4ac0eb0f-7f93-4203-ba6e-ee4aa9899ed3
  6. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2016: How do I customize the default date format in Excel 2016 to this -- Mmm dd / yyyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2016/1e4038d6-9a54-44e0-9556-925b91cef13a
  7. SharePoint On Premise Slow Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SharePoint On Premise Slow Windows 10: We have recently started rolling out new Work laptops with Windows 10. Our SharePoint 2016 on premise platform is running approximately 4 times slower on our Windows 10 machines compared to the remaining Windows7 machines. To the point it is borderline unworkable for those...
  8. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel 2016: I've recently installed Office 365 Home (64-bit edition) on a brand new Dell XPS 15 9570 with 32 Gb of RAM and an i7 6-core processor and a 4k screen along with an Nvidia 1050 GPU. However, I've been very disappointed with the performance of Excel on the machine relative to...
  9. Power BI July Update for Service and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Power BI July Update for Service and Mobile: We have some really cool features to announce this month, including data driven alerts that let you receive notifications when the data you care about the most goes beyond the range you set. The Power BI service team is always listening to your feedback and improving our...
  10. SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event

in Windows 10 News
    SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event: Today marks Release to Manufacturing (RTM) of SharePoint Server 2016! This is an important milestone in the delivery of this significant release, which includes new capabilities for users, IT pros and administrators, as well as the next generation of hybrid capabilities for...