Windows 10: Updates for Surface Book - August 20

Discus and support Updates for Surface Book - August 20 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On August 20th we released updates for Surface Book devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book - August 20

Source: Updates for Surface Book (20 Aug 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

:)

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Book (23 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Book update history

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Updates for Surface Book - August 20 - Similar Threads - Updates Surface Book

2. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  3. New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - August 14: Improvements and fixes in the update August 2020 updates August 14 release The following updates are available for all Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and...
  4. Updates for Surface Book Windows 10 v1709 or greater - August 20

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book Windows 10 v1709 or greater - August 20: On August 20th we released updates for Surface Book devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These updates are now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download Center from the following links: Click Download to download...
  5. Surface book 2 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface book 2 update: Just bought the surface book 2 from best buy it had an update from microsft, so i installed it. After i installed it, it made me enter my bit locker key and now it wont let me restore it?...
  6. Updates for Surface Book 2 - August 1, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book 2 - August 1, 2018: On August 1st we released updates for Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These updates are now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download Center from the following links: Click Download to download...
  7. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  8. Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13: We've released new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796), Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) and Surface Book devices with Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update) or above. On Surface Pro and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced devices these updates...
  9. September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

in Windows 10 News
    September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3: We have new updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book and Surface 3 devices. Click the links below to go to the specific location for your device on the Download Center. At the Download Center, click Details then click + More to see all available downloads for the device. For...
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...