Windows 10: Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

Discus and support Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We've released a new driver and firmware update for Surface Pro 3. This update includes new firmware for Surface UEFI which resolves potential security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (20 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Pro 3 update history

:)

Brink, Feb 20, 2018
  2. Sunfish58 Win User

Windows 10 Software Update on Surface Pro 3

Hi Everyone

I'm after help please with my surface pro 3.

After software update on March 17 2018 I can no longer connect to the internet. It appears the Surface is in permanent flight mode.

Any idea how I can rectify the fault

Thanks

Gary

Sunfish58, Feb 20, 2018
  3. lijin99 Win User
    Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working - Windows 10

It was Feb.3, 2018. It seems the BUG is still unsolved. Very disappointed with MS!

lijin99, Feb 20, 2018
Thema:

Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

1. Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018 - Similar Threads - Updates Surface Pro

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Win 10 Update Feb 20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Update Feb 20: Following almost every update I have problems with my HP Officejet 4500 printer. This time I have discovered, with HP's help, that the problem lies with Windows. I have tried to open Printer Settings and I find that all dropdown menu boxes are blank and all tab and menu...
  5. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  6. New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 3 - September 10, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 3 - September 10, 2018: Microsoft today released a new firmware update for Surface Pro 3 devices. This update is applicable for Surface UEFI – Firmware. Microsoft claims that this update improves device security. Surface – Firmware – 3.11.2550.0 – Resolves potential security and vulnerability...
  7. New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 3 - August 7, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 3 - August 7, 2018: The following update is delivered to Surface Pro 3 devices on Windows 10 Creators Update, build 1703: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 3.11.2450.0 Surface UEFI – Firmware 3.11.2450.0 improves device security. Source:...
  8. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  9. Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13: We've released new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796), Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) and Surface Book devices with Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update) or above. On Surface Pro and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced devices these updates...
  10. Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018: Earlier this month, on 13 February 2018, we released driver and firmware updates for Surface Book to Windows Update for Surface Integration and Surface Embedded Controller Firmware. Today these updates are now available on the Microsoft Download Center in MSI format. These...