Windows 10: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Discus and support Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We've released new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796), Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) and Surface Book devices with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

:)

Brink, Feb 14, 2018
  2. SMSKhyron Win User

Flight Mode icon is Always Highlighted, even if its Turned Off in Windows 10

I have this issue as well. I see this issue on my personal Surface Book, our work Surface Pro 4, our work Dell 7350, and our work Surface Book. All have latest updates and drivers.

SMSKhyron, Feb 14, 2018
  3. Network connection to one of three computers has dropped off while the other 2 share on all 3 computers. .

I did not make any changes so I am at a loss as to why this happened. It is my Surface Book that will not connect to my wifes Surface Book. The Surface Pro shares with both Surface Books. I went into sharing options and set up sharing of all data, but
    the 1 Surface Book(mine) will not connect to the my wifes Surface Book. I set up the network to not require a password yet when I try to connect it asks me for one. I am using Windows 10 on 2 Surface Books and Windows 8 on a Surface Pro.

Please offer some suggestions as I have used the troubleshooting in Windows with no success.

Thank you

Matt

MatthewProsoli, Feb 14, 2018
  4. Mikedyce Win User

Mikedyce, Feb 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13 - Similar Threads - Updates Surface Pro

2. New Surface Book and Book 2 drivers released for Windows 10 - Feb.13

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book and Book 2 drivers released for Windows 10 - Feb.13: Surface Book (1st Gen) The following updates are available for all Surface Book devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Surface – System – 3.32.139.0...
  3. Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working: [ATTACH] There are many who would use their laptop camera for an online meeting or live streaming or maybe just call their loved ones to for celebration, and if that camera stops working, there is much of trouble. If Surface Pro [...] This post Fix Surface Pro or Surface...
  4. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...
  5. September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

in Windows 10 News
    September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3: We have new updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book and Surface 3 devices. Click the links below to go to the specific location for your device on the Download Center. At the Download Center, click Details then click + More to see all available downloads for the device. For...
  6. Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018: Earlier this month, on 13 February 2018, we released driver and firmware updates for Surface Book to Windows Update for Surface Integration and Surface Embedded Controller Firmware. Today these updates are now available on the Microsoft Download Center in MSI format. These...
  7. Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017: Today we’ve released updated drivers for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4. These include new driver updates for the Surface System Aggregator, Surface Integration, and the Intel(R) Precise Touch Device on Surface Book with the Windows 10 Creators Update installed, and Surface...
  8. Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017: We’re happy to announce today that we’ve released updated drivers for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4. These updates include new drivers and firmware for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M, Surface UEFI, Surface NVM Express Controller, Intel(R) Management Engine Interface, Surface...
  9. Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49498 Surface Book Drivers and Firmware https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49497
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...