Windows 10: Updates .Net framework 3.5

Discus and support Updates .Net framework 3.5 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Greetings, excuse my English, install Net framework 3.5 on Windows 10 as a program I request me. After installation, run Windows Update to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hijin25, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Hijin25 Win User

Updates .Net framework 3.5

Greetings, excuse my English, install Net framework 3.5 on Windows 10 as a program I request me.

After installation, run Windows Update to download any updates but there are none.

That is why net framework 3.5 requires updates for Windows 10?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Hijin25, Feb 7, 2016
  2. DineshOne Win User

unexpected error occurred while troubleshooting

Upgraded to 1607 but unable to get .Net framework 3.5 windows update as it is required , when tried to install .Net 3.5 framework.

Why windows update is required for installing .Net framework 3.5?

DineshOne, Feb 7, 2016
  3. .NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Trying to install Starry Night 7. An essential application that it uses, requires .NET framework 3.5.1.

So far I've tried:

1. downloading .NET 3.5 and the .NET 3.5 service pack 1.

- Will not install

2. Downloaded the windows update troubleshooter.

-says it fixed the problems; try to install 3.5; doesn't work.

3. Downloaded .NET framework repair tool

-can't fix the problem

4. went to programs and features to enable .NET framework 3.5

- doesn't work; tries to install the updates, error code 0x80070002

CorbinCooney, Feb 7, 2016
  4. Updates .Net framework 3.5

In order to proceed to see Net Framework 4.5 being the latest update for that to go on you first have to each the previous versions going back a few install first. You wouldn't install 10 before XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 but upgrade from since 10 is the newest out. Likewise the lower numbered Net Framework version goes on in the same progression. before. 3.5 there was 2.0 and before that back in 2002 was the first Net Framework 1.0. .NET Framework version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Night Hawk, Feb 7, 2016
Thema:

Updates .Net framework 3.5

1. Updates .Net framework 3.5 - Similar Threads - Updates Net framework

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Odd .NET Framework Update

Odd .NET Framework Update: I've just received an update for .NET framework, which is totally different from all previous ones -If you follow the 'Learn More' link, it now goes to -with the MS catalogue entries thus -I'm running Windows 11 Pro v 21H2 Build 22000.593.What's going on?...
  5. Odd .NET Framework Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd .NET Framework Update: I've just received an update for .NET framework, which is totally different from all previous ones -If you follow the 'Learn More' link, it now goes to -with the MS catalogue entries thus -I'm running Windows 11 Pro v 21H2 Build 22000.593.What's going on?...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework?: The latest update, November 10, 2020-KB4580980 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 , version 1903, Windows Server, version 1903, Windows 10 , version 1909, and Windows Server, version 1909 Is causing the game i play to constantly crash...
  9. .NET Framework Update Problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Update Problems.: Hello! I'm really new here but I'm hoping I can get some help here. I have an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC and I've had it since 2014. Within the past 3 months, I've started to get these notifications on my computer that say "This application requires one of the versions of...
  10. .NET Framework Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework Update: So when I updated my laptop (Windows 10) as it rebooted it said "To use this application please update your .NET framework version. Do you want to update it?" And it gave me to options, "Yes" or "No". So I chose yes. It redirected me to this website......