Windows 10: updates not downloading, corrupt database

Discus and support updates not downloading, corrupt database in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; tried over and over to fix corrupt, update database. troubleshooter fixes it and later it's not fixed. Troubleshooter say you have updates, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lorineoglesby, Jul 9, 2018.

1. updates not downloading, corrupt database

tried over and over to fix corrupt, update database. troubleshooter fixes it and later it's not fixed. Troubleshooter say you have updates, but when checking for any updates , it says you are up to date. how can the database be fixed completely through the system or is there any other way?

:)

lorineoglesby, Jul 9, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows Update Database Corruption

We appreciate the clarification that you have given about the steps given. Though the steps provided are more of a direct approach in resetting the Windows Update database. May we know if these steps have resolved the corruption in your Windows Update
    Database?

David Haz, Jul 9, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Romip Win User

updates not downloading, corrupt database

Windows Update Database Corruption

Hi David

I habvent haa chance to recreate the software distribution folder on my other machine yet but I m sure that will work because its a sledgehammer approach as it will totally wipe out the current distribution directory and database without actually
    fixing the corruption. the database will be recreated after wiping the current distribution directory. I've performed this in win 7 and know that it will all be rebuilt I was however looking for a more elegant solution to repair the corrupted database
    itself by using something like eseutil.

Romip, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

updates not downloading, corrupt database

1. updates not downloading, corrupt database - Similar Threads - updates downloading corrupt

2. Configuration Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuration Database is Corrupt: For a long time, the windows10 Update has given me the same ERROR 0x800703f1.I've tried DISM scans and they dont work because all they say is [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at...
  3. Configuration Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuration Database is Corrupt: For a long time, the windows10 Update has given me the same ERROR 0x800703f1.I've tried DISM scans and they dont work because all they say is [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at...
  4. Windows update database corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update database corruption: Hello, the most recent windows update 21H1 has released according to the update assistant. I tried installing it through the settings windows update page, where it says an update is available however this one is update 1808 I believe. Regardless it would download and install...
  5. Registry database corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Registry database corrupted: So i uninstalled my nvidia drivers as i was having issues with shadowplay and attempted to reinstall them, reinstall was unsuccessful so i tried an auto install of my graphics driver from device manager where it gave me the error that the registry database is corrupted....
  6. Corrupt tile database

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Corrupt tile database: Having tried all reasonable suggestions I can find here and elsewhere, I've had to open this problem up as a new thread. My Start button/icon will not open my profile start menu/apps. Winver is Windows 10 Home 1902 (Build 18362.116). Checkdsk/SFC/DISM report no errors. ISO...
  7. registry database corrupt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    registry database corrupt: I recently came home and my computer was not responding to any mouse or keyboard clicks, so I unplugged it and restarted it. Apparently there was an update in progress and where it formerly recognized two monitors it now only recognizes one. It uses the generic Windows...
  8. Corrupt Registry Database

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupt Registry Database: Hello everyone. I am having this problem where i can't access my files like microsoftword. It says The configuration registry database is corrupt. Please refer to the picture below... Please help me with this. I don't know what to do. [IMG]...
  9. Database corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Database corrupt: ran the trouble shooter for win10 update fixed all errors except for POSSIBLE DATABASE CORRUPTION.... how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/database-corrupt/8570f70f-0242-4d36-96dd-281e75aa9e91
  10. Win 10 Update Database Corruption

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Update Database Corruption: When I run the Windows Update Troubleshooter it says the Windows Update Database is corrupted. How can I fix this? Advice would be appreciated. 101195