Windows 10: Updates shown in "MS hide tool" not getting downloaded

Discus and support Updates shown in "MS hide tool" not getting downloaded in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was using the hide update tool from MS; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930 - Its great and works as it should - scanning available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bwinds, Aug 1, 2016.

1. bwinds Win User

Updates shown in "MS hide tool" not getting downloaded

I was using the hide update tool from MS; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930 - Its great and works as it should - scanning available updates.

But; I can hide updates that seems very nice, like lots of Intel drivers and other nice to haves. The thing is I can hide them, IE - stop them from being fetched in the main update tool - but the main update tool shows no updates are available, I'm fully updated it seems :|

And it annoys me. *Smile I'd like those updates!

Any input?

Updates shown in "MS hide tool" not getting downloaded [​IMG]

:)

bwinds, Aug 1, 2016

2. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

hi .. i hav found one trick by which we can hide all photos and videos/mp3 from gallery.

m using this ith my nokia c3 . very nice privacy trick.

Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

rockpop989, Aug 1, 2016
  3. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

S40 WHAT AN OUTDATED VERSION OF SOFTWARE NOKIA X2 IS HAVING...Updates shown in "MS hide tool" not getting downloaded :(

VERY VERY DISAPOINTED Updates shown in "MS hide tool" not getting downloaded :(

sharanukumar, Aug 1, 2016
  4. MattW19 Win User

I'm having the same problem. There's drivers that can be hidden in the hide update tool but are not being downloaded by windows update.

How do i get windows update to install those drivers?

MattW19, Aug 7, 2016
  5. TairikuOkami, Aug 7, 2016
  6. Bastet Win User
    Same for me when I ran that tool, showed several updates not offered under Windows update. I wonder whether it's a bug or that I am up to date via other download software - I use IOBit drive-booster.

Bastet, Aug 7, 2016
  7. tracit99 Win User
    Well it may be a bug. I do not know for sure. I know it has been going on for several months. The Windows Update Mini Tool (link above) is the only way I was able to get and install them.

tracit99, Aug 7, 2016
  8. aardvark Win User

A good suggestion by TairikuOkami but I (personally) am a bit apprehensive about downloading anything listed because it shows I have updates available for a Xeon proc which I don't have:

aardvark, Aug 7, 2016
  9. That looks like DDRAM and PCI Express controllers, which are generic, so not really tide to a specific CPU.

TairikuOkami, Aug 7, 2016
  10. aardvark Win User
    I have nothing in my PC that even remotely fits those exact descriptions (or any part of either for that matter). They are definitely not applicable to my PC but thank you for your response.

aardvark, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Updates shown in "MS hide tool" not getting downloaded - Similar Threads - Updates shown hide

2. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hide Updates Tool: If new windows update comes, i will hide this update then become up to date. After few days, i don't know i have to unhide this update or i have to leave it hidden first. Because i'm not ready for new windows update....
  3. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide Updates Tool: If new windows update comes, i will hide this update then become up to date. After few days, i don't know i have to unhide this update or i have to leave it hidden first. Because i'm not ready for new windows update....
  4. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Download for hiding a Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download for hiding a Windows update.: I am trying to download the file for hiding a windows update but it keeps saying it's not available or the file has moved. I need to hide an update that is causing problems on my PC....
  6. Show or Hide Windows Updates tools is not available for download at Microsoft

Show or Hide Windows Updates tools is not available for download at Microsoft: Hi, Today many users report printing problem after Windows automatically install Microsoft Update I believe KB5000802. When print picture, the middle area show blank. Normally I'll download and run show or hide update tools from Microsoft but seems that that file is...
  7. Show/Hide Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show/Hide Tool: Anyone else having trouble downloading the Show/Hide tool from Microsoft? All I get is a Microsoft 404 page. Tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and even Internet Explorer. http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...owhide.diagcab Ben Windows 10 Home version 2004 Build 19041.804...
  8. MS Update Health Tools?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Update Health Tools?: Two days ago, Microsoft Health Tools was installed on my desktop PC. Does this serve any useful purpose on 20H2 since I'm minded to remove it? I updated to 20H2 yesterday and the MS notes say Only consumer builds of Windows 10, versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803,...
  9. Microsoft’s Show or Hide Updates tool

Microsoft’s Show or Hide Updates tool: Basically Windows 10 1809 does not work well with my systems at all. I have one Lenovo and one HP laptop that when the update installed the speed of the computers slowed down by maybe 25 to 35 percent. On each laptop if I unplug from a power source the screen just gets...
  10. Show Hide tool couldn't be downloaded

Show Hide tool couldn't be downloaded: Hi! I am wanting to install the latest AMD reccommended driver from AMD, which is different from the driver windows update installs automatically. In the process, I'm supposed to run windows update, but not to update the graphics card driver. In my attempt to download the...