Windows 10: Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365

Discus and support Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last September, we expanded our strategic partnership with Adobe to focus on integrations between Adobe Sign and Office 365 products such as Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365

Source: Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF services to Office 365 - Microsoft 365 Blog

See also: Adobe Delivers New Adobe Sign Innovation; Advances Microsoft Partnership | Adobe Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jun 19, 2018

2. Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive

Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with Microsoft OneDrive

Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365 [​IMG]

More: http://mspoweruser.com/adobe-announc...soft-onedrive/

Cluster Head, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New cloud storage integration for Office

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/02/17/n...ration-office/

Brink, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365 - Similar Threads - Updates Adobe Document

2. Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf: Hi,I use Office 365, company license. I can open the file but I cannot either download a file to my computer it just crash.I also cannot print to pdf. I always said "You'll need a new App to open this blob link".And when I search for the possible app. I installed many of them...
  3. Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf: Hi,I use Office 365, company license. I can open the file but I cannot either download a file to my computer it just crash.I also cannot print to pdf. I always said "You'll need a new App to open this blob link".And when I search for the possible app. I installed many of them...
  4. Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 error (cannot open Office 365 files or Adobe pdf files)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 error (cannot open Office 365 files or Adobe pdf files): Hi, may I ask for help to resolve this issue please, as I am unable to open any Office 365 or Adobe PDF files on my laptop, currently as seen in image attachment windows-error-ss-1. Two days ago, I attempted to fix my touchpad which was not working and the fix worked....
  6. Office 365 - removing recent documents

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 - removing recent documents: [img] - how do I remove an entry from the list of recent documents that shows when My Office opens..?? 99331
  7. New cloud storage integration for Office

in Windows 10 News
    New cloud storage integration for Office: We want Office to be the preferred way to work with documents no matter where they’re stored. In November we announced a special partnership with Dropbox to make it easy to access, edit and share Dropbox files from the Office apps. And today, in addition to the existing...
  8. An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365: Office 365 is about helping you be more productive so you can make the most of every moment. We believe the future of productivity involves technology that is truly personal and can work on your behalf. This belief is a driving force behind Microsoft’s personal digital...
  9. Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups: Around the world, teamwork is on the rise. Our research suggests employees now work on nearly double the number of teams than they did just five years ago. This means, more than ever, people are reliant on their peers to help get things done. But a “one size fits all”...
  10. Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive: Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with Microsoft OneDrive [img] Adobe yesterday announced new Document Cloud storage integrations with Microsoft OneDrive, which make it easier to access and work on PDF files from anywhere New integration with...