Windows 10: Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies

Discus and support Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week we released updated app certification policies on Dev Center for Windows Phone apps and Windows Store apps and accompanying updates to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 23, 2014

2. Paid applications in Windows Phone Store

Why most of the apps are in Paid Version on Windows phone store? The same apps are free in Google Play Store! IS there any MIcrosoft Policy terms or anything different?

Ishwar Dudagi, Oct 23, 2014
  3. Windows 10 App Store disabled will apps stop updating( like calculator )

I used a Server 2012 R2 DC Group Policy Object to disable to Microsoft Store on a fleet of Enterprise Windows 10 clients.

The group policy’s I used are

Turn Off Access to the Store

Turn Off Store application

I'm wondering if these Apps will get automatic Updates from the store as they are published for apps that were previously installed or if once the Store is disabled they are cut off and no longer get updates.

Just asking for future reference and I can’t find any documentation on the subject.

Hunter Burchett, Oct 23, 2014
Thema:

Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies

1. Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies - Similar Threads - Updates Store Phone

2. Microsoft Store policy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store policy: So the Microsoft Store app on my computer wouldn't open and was "Blocked by an administrator." I tried several ways to solve this, from trying to uninstall and reinstall the app which the same policies are preventing me from reinstalling, using PowerShell, using wsreset.exe,...
  3. Your Phone not updating in microsoft store

Your Phone not updating in microsoft store: I just got my brand new laptop today and was prompted to download Your Phone during setup. I did so and followed all the instructions to download it to my phone as well. Whenever I attempt to open the app on my laptop, I get a prompt that says the app needs to be updated in...
  4. windows store: my phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store: my phone application: Today an application in windows store updates again and again if i manually search for update. Anyone else noticed it? [img] 169595
  5. Window phone store

Window phone store: I have same issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update i restored my phone but now i cant update any such a important apps or game like music or video app i have set my time and date but nothing works can anyone plz tell me...
  6. Window phone store

Window phone store: I have issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update whenever i install any game or app it said you dont have any applicable device linked to your account but i had linked my account i restored my phone but now i cant update...
  7. Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?: Since adding an exchange server email account to my Lumia 650, my contacts list has become scrambled. I have managed to unscramble it to some extent by turning on "show only contacts with phone numbers" but is seems that many of them have gone missing. Where do I find the...
  8. windows phone store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows phone store not opening: I wanted to download WhatsApp but the store doesn't open what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/windows-phone-store-not-opening/3a77219b-717e-4bbe-a974-59a63ab87296
  9. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies: The Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Microsoft Store Policies as of February 14th. The new version (8.2) of the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement is available here. This update is particularly relevant to developers...
  10. Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update: This blog is the latest in a recurring series about recent Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. Data from the Windows Store is presented...