Windows 10: Updates via Local Network

Discus and support Updates via Local Network in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I have (4) computers, I want to update only (01) PC via internet and the other via Local network with the option of Windows update . But it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hpbaxxter, Sep 30, 2017.

1. hpbaxxter Win User

Updates via Local Network

Hello
    I have (4) computers, I want to update only (01) PC via internet and the other via Local network with the option of Windows update .
    But it seems don't work with me !
    I think I didn't build a well local network , The (3) PCs are connected to the router that's all, should I create the Home group ?
    How to make it work?
    And thanks

:)

hpbaxxter, Sep 30, 2017
  2. Ramzi. H Win User

Update more than one pc via local network ?

Hello,

I have 4 pcs using Windows 10 Pro, and sometimes the updates sizes are big, I want to update a one pc via the internet and the other via local network or whatever way.

Ramzi. H, Sep 30, 2017
  3. windows 10 updates via LAN

Hi Stephen,

If you will update your computer via Local Area Network, it would be better if Network discovery is turned on.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 30, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User
Thema:

Updates via Local Network

1. Updates via Local Network - Similar Threads - Updates via Local

2. Network printing via local port broken after W10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network printing via local port broken after W10 update: Due to several factors, some of our systems must print to shared printers via a local port pointing at the network shared printer. After a machine that is hosting a shared printer installs Feature Update to Windows 10. Version 2004 - this no longer works. Previously after a...
  3. Network printing via local port broken after W10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printing via local port broken after W10 update: Due to several factors, some of our systems must print to shared printers via a local port pointing at the network shared printer. After a machine that is hosting a shared printer installs Feature Update to Windows 10. Version 2004 - this no longer works. Previously after...
  4. Local network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local network: Since Microsoft removed HomeGroup I have been unable to connect my computers for File and Printer sharing. I have made sure all the settings are correct, I have found various suggestions about Services, none of which help. This is very frustrating, why can't they leave well...
  5. local network

local network: My local network does not have "homegroup" in has another group "2network" is there a way to add homegroup to this computer so I can logon to my existing network, my other computers are running win10 and win7....
  6. Local file sharing via Ethernet network with Windows 10

Local file sharing via Ethernet network with Windows 10: I have a PC with upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 ver 1909 Build 18363.592. I also have a laptop with a new install Windows 10 Home ver 1903 build 18362.592. They are the only workstations on a home network connected via Ethernet. They both use Norton Internet...
  7. Cannot access Win10 machine via local network

Cannot access Win10 machine via local network: I am 'birthing' my first Win10 machine, OS V1809, and must have goofed something up... All machines in my home belong to the same Workgroup and the users/passwords are consistent across all machines. From my Win7 desktop, I: Can access my Win10 machine, via Explorer, using...
  8. Update all computer on local network.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update all computer on local network.: Not sure if this is possible,but here we go. I have a computer with 3 hard drives installed,all 3 have Windows 10 installed on them. Lets say the drives are called Bill,Tom,Jane, when the computer boots you chose what drive to use,Bill is the main one. I have a Metered...
  9. Updates on Local Network

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates on Local Network: If I have three computers on local network and only one has internet access will this update all machines on local network? [img] 41718
  10. couldn't access shared folders via local network

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    couldn't access shared folders via local network: After a clean install of Windows 10 (1709 RS3) Fall Creators Update 16299.15 i couldn't access shared folders via local network. 95870