Windows 10: Updates

Discus and support Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi 2 viscual updates downloaded last night a x86 x64 and since then bing and edge have been playing up not showing the colours and loading sites very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hTconeM9user, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Updates

Hi 2 viscual updates downloaded last night a x86 x64 and since then bing and edge have been playing up not showing the colours and loading sites very slow.
    when i switch to IE11 it is ok which one of those do i need to uninstall

Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package (KB2538242)

Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package (KB2565063)

:)

hTconeM9user, Sep 8, 2015

2. Cortana is lazy, doesn't like to work:

• I told her to finish all the **** my boss told me to do on the computer. Just like in Star Trek.
    • I fell over a few times being total in intoxicated from my short lunch.
    • Not anymore. I through the machine out the window.

Updates Bite, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Cortana is lazy, doesn't like to work:

I told Cortana to finish all my work as I was going to the local pub for lunch. When I returned 5 hours later, the work was not done at all. What gives?

Updates Bite, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Updates

update when I try to remove one of them I get told it is on a disc and it cant find the sourse and wont uninstall it can you tell me how to get one of the 2 updates off

hTconeM9user, Sep 8, 2015
  5. OK Solved the problem removed

Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package (KB2565063)

Restarted and very has returned to normal some how it installed 2 service packs removed the above by program and features
    because it would not allow me to do it through remove updates via updates and security so mark this as now solved

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Updates

1. Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  3. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  4. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Update KB123456 Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update KB123456 Fails to Install: Hello Community, I've been trying to install the latest Windows 10 update, KB123456, but it keeps failing during the installation process. Every time I attempt to install it, I receive an error message, and the update rolls back. I've tried running the Windows Update...
  6. Windows 10 Update KB123456 Fails to Install

Windows 10 Update KB123456 Fails to Install: Hello Community, I've been trying to install the latest Windows 10 update, KB123456, but it keeps failing during the installation process. Every time I attempt to install it, I receive an error message, and the update rolls back. I've tried running the Windows Update...
  7. Windows 10 Update KB123456 Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  9. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  10. Update ulic tek Inc - SoftwareComponent 1.0.259.0

Update ulic tek Inc - SoftwareComponent 1.0.259.0: This install is in my Drivers Update. ulic tek Inc - SoftwareComponent 1.0.259.0 Can someone let me know what it is for, please. I can't find information on it anywhere. Thank you....