Windows 10: Updates

Discus and support Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I don't know what is going on because after my last update when I open edge it locks my system and then goes to IE11. In addition I keep getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by enigma1944, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Updates

I don't know what is going on because after my last update when I open edge it locks my system and then goes to IE11. In addition I keep getting a forced screen to bing in order to select outlook mail which does not function. What the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The update was KB 3176927

:)

enigma1944, Jul 28, 2016

2. Cortana is lazy, doesn't like to work:

• I told her to finish all the **** my boss told me to do on the computer. Just like in Star Trek.
    • I fell over a few times being total in intoxicated from my short lunch.
    • Not anymore. I through the machine out the window.

Updates Bite, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Cortana is lazy, doesn't like to work:

I told Cortana to finish all my work as I was going to the local pub for lunch. When I returned 5 hours later, the work was not done at all. What gives?

Updates Bite, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

Updates

1. Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. Computer update, and now won't login.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer update, and now won't login.: My computer wanted me to update windows as it wasn't going to be supported in November. After some time the computer gave me the login screen, after several attempts to login i was given the message of User login attempt failed. What can i do to fix it?...
  3. Device manager/Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager/Windows Update: Ive recently noticed a problem with my computer and being unable to update via windows update (getting error 0x80080005) and i searched everywhere to see how to fix this. I even called Microsoft so they could try to help me but they also couldn't figure it out. My computer...
  4. windows 10 feature update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 feature update 1903: Hi all running windows 10 v 1803, its very stable never any issues, recently have been getting prompts to update to v 1903 due to support ending in Nov, i have downloaded the iso and installed from setup.exe, updated very smoothly no issues, problems start soon after...
  5. TouchPad Scrolling Issue after Windows Update

TouchPad Scrolling Issue after Windows Update: After a recent upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.356), the scrolling feature on my laptop's touchpad ceased to work. The mouse still works from the touchpad. However, the two-finger scroll feature is no longer working. I have an ASUS laptop....
  6. update stuck at 90%

update stuck at 90%: after windows tell me to restart the computer, it gets stuck at 90% for more than 10 hours long, and I've tried to update & had this for 3 times, still not getting up to date. current version 1803, attempt to update to 1903. tried troubleshooting windows update but this...
  7. Latest Update Not Installing

Latest Update Not Installing: I recently uninstalled the latest update for Windows 10. Now, I want to reinstall the update, but my computer says everything is up to date and I can't see the update. However, the troubleshooters all tell me that I am in need of an update. What should I do? Thank you!...
  8. I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...

I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...: HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10 Home v10.018362 After a recent windows update, "Activate Windows" appears in the lower right hand corner of my screen. I followed the instructions of going to Settings to activate Windows. Error message 0xC004F012 appears. After selecting...
  9. Cannot listen to a microphone through a recording device after Windows 10 update

Cannot listen to a microphone through a recording device after Windows 10 update: Hello, after the latest Windows 10 update I've been having some issues with my microphone and making it listen to another recording device. Only playback devices show up in the "playback through this device", while before the update I could pick and choose between both...
  10. Windows 10 will finally deliver a refined optional updates experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will finally deliver a refined optional updates experience: With Windows 10, Microsoft moved all options to manage Windows Update from the Control Panel to the Settings app. Settings app offers a more modern and straightforward approach, but it does not allow users to manage optional updates. Windows optional updates can be driver...