Windows 10: Updates

Discus and support Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I don't know what is going on because after my last update when I open edge it locks my system and then goes to IE11. In addition I keep getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by enigma1944, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Updates

I don't know what is going on because after my last update when I open edge it locks my system and then goes to IE11. In addition I keep getting a forced screen to bing in order to select outlook mail which does not function. What the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The update was KB 3176927

:)

enigma1944, Jul 28, 2016

2. Cortana is lazy, doesn't like to work:

• I told her to finish all the **** my boss told me to do on the computer. Just like in Star Trek.
    • I fell over a few times being total in intoxicated from my short lunch.
    • Not anymore. I through the machine out the window.

Updates Bite, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Cortana is lazy, doesn't like to work:

I told Cortana to finish all my work as I was going to the local pub for lunch. When I returned 5 hours later, the work was not done at all. What gives?

Updates Bite, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

Updates

1. Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  3. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  6. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  7. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Update will not load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update will not load.: I have Windows 11 installed and have not had any problems over the past 1+ year since I installed it as an upgrade to Windows 10. Since then, about once a month I run Windows Update to check for any updates, and when found, I have always installed them with no trouble....
  9. Windows Update will not load.

Windows Update will not load.: I have Windows 11 installed and have not had any problems over the past 1+ year since I installed it as an upgrade to Windows 10. Since then, about once a month I run Windows Update to check for any updates, and when found, I have always installed them with no trouble....
  10. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...