Windows 10: Updating clients

Discus and support Updating clients in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, We have 50 computer in organization all systems running windows 10 if Microsoft released the new updates all system start automatic updates and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ravinaik99, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Updating clients

Hi,

We have 50 computer in organization all systems running windows 10 if Microsoft released the new updates all system start automatic updates and my ISP speed go down.

How to install updates to all clients from single system using option Local network.
    Please help me

Thanks Ravi

:)

ravinaik99, Jul 14, 2016

2. Anniversary Update breaks Windows 10

Same issue with the updates after upgrade to 1607 here. Also with TrendMicro Client

only solution that works is a bad one.

• troubleshooting updates on a client.
    • and then check updates online
    this wil download and install the KB3176936

Afther this clients can donwload from the WSUS again.

Nice work Microsoft no i need to manualy fix 60 clients

Martijnvan Dijck, Jul 14, 2016
  3. X2Wolf Win User
    No social app on menu Nokia Asha 302??

Social client production have been stopped..

So the social client is removed and the official Facebook and twitter client is added in the update..

X2Wolf, Jul 14, 2016
Thema:

Updating clients

1. Updating clients - Similar Threads - Updating clients

2. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: I'm aware that others have encountered this issue but my Minecraft Bedrock edition is stuck in 1.20.62. I have windows 11 as my OS.I have tried resetting my Microsoft Store cache. I have restarted my laptop as there was an update available and I have uninstalled and...
  3. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: I'm aware that others have encountered this issue but my Minecraft Bedrock edition is stuck in 1.20.62. I have windows 11 as my OS.I have tried resetting my Microsoft Store cache. I have restarted my laptop as there was an update available and I have uninstalled and...
  4. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: Hello,When joining my friends' realm, I get the error in the title. I see from the patch notes that v1.20.70 is available, but my game reads v1.20.62, despite the launcher being set to 'latest release'.Here are the following things I've tried I'm on Windows 10:Updating...
  5. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: Hello,When joining my friends' realm, I get the error in the title. I see from the patch notes that v1.20.70 is available, but my game reads v1.20.62, despite the launcher being set to 'latest release'.Here are the following things I've tried I'm on Windows 10:Updating...
  6. "Windows Update Client failed to detect with error 0x8024800a"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Update Client failed to detect with error 0x8024800a": Hi I've been experiencing this issue for 3 days now, I tested everything. The KB5034848 update can't be done and I get the error code 0x8024800a. I lost my audio in the process, and I'm starting to loose some of my icons. Please help....
  7. "Windows Update Client failed to detect with error 0x8024800a"

"Windows Update Client failed to detect with error 0x8024800a": Hi I've been experiencing this issue for 3 days now, I tested everything. The KB5034848 update can't be done and I get the error code 0x8024800a. I lost my audio in the process, and I'm starting to loose some of my icons. Please help....
  8. Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11: Hello.After updating Windows 11 to 22621.2428 a few weeks ago, the Azure VPN Client application stopped working properly. I can't see my previously added connection nor can I import again the .xml file. Also, I get an "Access denied" message in logs:At the same time, I...
  9. Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11

Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11: Hello.After updating Windows 11 to 22621.2428 a few weeks ago, the Azure VPN Client application stopped working properly. I can't see my previously added connection nor can I import again the .xml file. Also, I get an "Access denied" message in logs:At the same time, I...
  10. Remote desktop client broken on Windows 11 after update

Remote desktop client broken on Windows 11 after update: I use Windows 11 dell laptop to remote into my work computer every day. Everytime Windows 11 would update it would break remote desktop - It would authenticate but would show a black screen and would not proceed further. It would work when I uninstalled the update and pause...