Windows 10: Updating clients

Discus and support Updating clients in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, We have 50 computer in organization all systems running windows 10 if Microsoft released the new updates all system start automatic updates and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ravinaik99, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Updating clients

Hi,

We have 50 computer in organization all systems running windows 10 if Microsoft released the new updates all system start automatic updates and my ISP speed go down.

How to install updates to all clients from single system using option Local network.
    Please help me

Thanks Ravi

:)

ravinaik99, Jul 14, 2016

2. Anniversary Update breaks Windows 10

Same issue with the updates after upgrade to 1607 here. Also with TrendMicro Client

only solution that works is a bad one.

• troubleshooting updates on a client.
    • and then check updates online
    this wil download and install the KB3176936

Afther this clients can donwload from the WSUS again.

Nice work Microsoft no i need to manualy fix 60 clients

Martijnvan Dijck, Jul 14, 2016
  3. X2Wolf Win User
    No social app on menu Nokia Asha 302??

Social client production have been stopped..

So the social client is removed and the official Facebook and twitter client is added in the update..

X2Wolf, Jul 14, 2016
Thema:

Updating clients

1. Updating clients - Similar Threads - Updating clients

2. Windows 10 Update Failure - Configuration Manager Client (5.00.8692.1000) - Fault 0x80072af9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Failure - Configuration Manager Client (5.00.8692.1000) - Fault 0x80072af9: Windows 10 Update Failure - Configuration Manager Client (5.00.8692.1000) - Fault 0x80072af9 This error started after I upgraded to Windows 10. I am not seeing any information about why this particular update fails to install. Any suggestions would be helpful....
  3. Built-in VPN client fails after update 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built-in VPN client fails after update 1903: There is continuous problem with VPN client after applying 1903 update. I've already complained about VPN client not working until system reboot after installing the update. Now I'd like to report another issue with the built-in VPN client: when used once, it doesn't work...
  4. Windows update error 0x80d02002 on all client pc's including servers.

Windows update error 0x80d02002 on all client pc's including servers.: Over 200 computers on our network aren't able to get windows updates for the weeks now. The updates can be found alright but can't download. All stuck at 0%. Even personal laptops connected to our network are not able to do windows updates but can successfully download and...
  5. Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector: This article describes the issue – Windows 10 1903 feature upgrade removes the already installed client connector and breaks the Essentials features such as client backup, Remote Web Access, LaunchPad App etc. The issue only applies to Windows 10 client connected to Windows...
  6. SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates: SCCM 1701 SUP (WSUS with SQL DB) clients are visible in WSUS console but not reporting and required updates not increasing from 0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sccm-1701-sup-and-win10-clients-not-reporting-or/21f738cf-d611-4a4f-ad17-ce3d9d17379a
  7. Win 10 Pro Clients offline after build 1903 update in Win 2016 Server build 1607

Win 10 Pro Clients offline after build 1903 update in Win 2016 Server build 1607: Thanks in advance for suggestions. Yesterday I updated 2 of my 3 laptops to Win 10 Pro build 1903. Since then my Win 2016 essential server (build 1607) is showing both laptops offline, so not getting backed up. Both laptops are definitely online. They can access the...
  8. Windows Domain client updates post Small Business Server

Windows Domain client updates post Small Business Server: We had a few clients that had a Small Business Server 2011(?). As you know, member computers in a SBS domain refer to the SBS for their updates. We have migrated these clients to WS2016 and 19 and member computers do not update. It simply fails. I believe this has to do...
  9. Client systems are not checking for updates after setting the GPO from Windows Server 2016

Client systems are not checking for updates after setting the GPO from Windows Server 2016: Hi, I'm struggling to figure out why my wsus clients aren't reporting in on a regular basis. They seem to only report in if I execute a manual check for updates on the device itself. I have the following GPO set, I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Computer...
  10. WSUS Client on Windows 1607 not seeing updates to 1803

WSUS Client on Windows 1607 not seeing updates to 1803: Hello, This is my first post here, well first ever post that I was not able to solve with searching. At my organization we have workstations and a WSUS server that is not connected to the internet. We have two machines that were able to receive the windows 1803 update....